#28

|| PHILLY, PA ||                 pov: 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒

|| PHILLY, PA ||
pov: 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒.

"bro fuck him" denver said through the phone.

"girl it's really up with him!" denim said snatching the phone from denver.

"y'all supposed to be serious right now" i said laughing and crying at the same time.

"aww baby mom i'm sorry it's going to be okay" denver said after she got the phone back.

"i'm about to park and come in right now" i said wiping my tears.

"okay hurry up" denver said before hanging up.

i walked in the house and saw ms.k sitting on the couch as soon as she saw my face her smile turned into a frown.

"ma" i said starting to cry again.

"baby come here" she opened her arms and i walked over to her and laid on her chest.

"you want to talk about it?" she said rubbing my back.

"promise me you won't get mad"

"well it depends on what you about to tell me" i sat back up and she just stared at me.

"i'm pregnant by jackson and-"

"wait slow down" she said cutting me off.

"i'm pregnant by jacks" i looked around the room so we wouldn't make eye contact.

every since i met ms.k she's been more of a mom to me than my mom has ever been, so i don't want to disappoint her with this.

"true i support you with all your decisions, i'll be here for you no matter what okay?"

"okay" i nodded my head and denim came running down the steps.

"damn can i have my friend back?" she said rolling her eyes.

"keep playing with your life" ms.k said throwing a remote at her.

"y'all crazy" i said laughing.

"bye denim get out my face" ms.k waved her off.