#21

|| PHILLY, PA ||                 pov: 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒

|| PHILLY, PA ||
pov: 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒.

two months later...

"nafees stop" i yelled while he punched me in my chest repeatedly. usually i would fight back but i couldn't i was too scared i just wanted him too stop.

"you kept talking to that nigga after i told you not to this what you wanted i'm going to give it to you!" he yelled as he dragged me by my hair into my apartment.

he was pulling my hair and i was trying to pull back but he just pulled harder. my head was throbbing.

"nafees i'm sorry" i started crying hoping he would let me go but he just kept dragging me until he dragged me in the room.

"stop crying this what you wanted" he let me go for a couple seconds and i balled up.

he walked over to me and kicked me in my back. i just cried harder praying he would stop but he didn't. he punched and kicked me over and over and over again.

"nafees can you stop" "that's enough" "i'm sorry" "please" "nafees" "i get it please" i begged and begged for him to stop but he didn't. it felt like i was getting beat forever.

"i'm done with you go tell that nigga to come pick you up" nafees said as he stopped hitting me. he grabbed all of his things and left.

i got up slowly feeling all of what he just did. my back was aching, my head was throbbing, and my whole body felt hot.

i walked in my bathroom and looked at my face. when he was hitting me after a while i didn't feel it anymore. too my surprise my face wasn't bad.. it was red but no scratches or bruises. i guess he didn't hit me in my face.

i took my clothes off and looked at my body, it was bruises all over. i broke down again.
nafees seemed abusive but it was never anything i couldn't handle. i didn't think he would ever beat me the way he did.

i didn't know what to do..

i decided to get in the shower cause maybe that will help the pain, after i got out the shower i felt a little better. i took some tylenol cause that's all i had.

i procrastinated on if i wanted to call jacks or not but i didn't have anybody else too call so i called him.

"jackson" i said after the call connected. i started crying again.

"what's wrong? you good?" jackson asked me. he sound really concerned.

"no nafees be- beat me" my voice was shaking really bad.

"nafees did what true?" jackson voice grew angry.

"jackson he beat me" i cried loudly i couldn't control it.

"i'm on my way"

"can you stay on the phone with me?" i was scared and i didn't want him to hang up incase nafees came back.

"yeah i'll stay on the phone with you"

jacks stayed on the phone with me the whole way to my house, he knocked on the door and i opened it.

i had on shorts and a sports bra so all my bruises were visible, jacks just stared at me for a couple seconds without saying anything.

"jackson" i broke the silence. i looked up at him and saw a tear coming down his face he quickly wiped it.

"i ain't never want to see you like this" he pulled me into a hug and i just cried on his chest.

he picked me up and sat down on the couch. he held me and just let me cry for a little while.

"true what you want me to do? you want me to kill him?" jackson asked rubbing my back.

"i don't wan't you to do anything dumb over me.. i don't want you to die or go to jail over this. i don't want you to leave me"  i don't want jacks to go to jail or die over this.. he's the one i love the most i can't lose him.

"i'm not going nowhere you hear me?"

"yes" i fell asleep in jacks arms.

—————————————————————————

author- this chapter is short but i wanted this chapter to be about this only. amir is still in jail btw.