#27

|| PHILLY, PA ||                 pov: 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒

  || PHILLY, PA ||
    pov: 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒.

it's been a few weeks and i still haven't told jacks about the baby but i'm getting bigger so i can't really hide it anymore.

jacks doesn't want kids so i'm scared to tell him and we're not together, i don't know how he's going to take it.

"jackson!" i yelled for him.

"what!?" he screamed back but i didn't say anything.

i left his room and walked to the top of his steps "you don't hear me calling you?"

"true what you want?" he said still paying attention to the game.

"nothing nvm" i walked back in his room and slammed the door.

i heard him walking up the steps "what you need?" he said opening the door.

"i didn't need anything i had something to tell you"

"my bad i was playing the game" he said sitting down next to me.

"so the game is more important than me?" i looked up at him and then looked back down at my phone.

"why you always making things difficult?" i could feel him staring at me but i still looked down.

"oh okay" i laughed to make it seem like i didn't care cause if it wasn't he would of just said that.

"what you had to tell me?" he said smacking my phone out of my hand.

i just stared at him without saying anything.

"hello i know you hear me talking to you" he said snapping his hands in my face.

i pushed his hand away "you really want to know?"

"true you always playing c'mon man" he shook his head.

"okay so i'm pregnant" i said hesitantly.

"you still playing" he got up and pulled his pants up just for them to fall back down.

"okay whatever" i rolled my eyes and picked my phone up from off the ground.

—————————————————————————
jacks pov.

"okay whatever" true said before i walked out of my room.

"man" i mumbled to myself walking down the steps.

"you was taking forever bitch ass" mark said throwing the controller at me.

"true was talking that dumb shit" i said sitting down.

"what dumb shit?" he looked at me with a curious look.

"she told me she was pregnant"

"she not lying" he said laughing.

"what you mean?"

"not like that but i saw the pregnancy test and all that" mark said but i could tell he was lying.

i just shook my head before paying attention to the game.

"she really pregnant go ask her for the test" mark paused the game.

"bro she not" i mean mugged him cause i wasn't trying to hear that shit.

"true!" he yelled for her.

"watch she say she was only playing, i'm not having no kids" i shook my head.

"yeah yeah, true come here!" he yelled again.

"what do y'all want?" true said walking down the steps she always got an attitude.

"tell this man you not pregnant" i looked at her then looked at mark.

"i am pregnant" true said looking at me crazy.

"see i told your fertile ass" mark laughed and went over to true.

"so im the god dad right?" mark said touching her stomach.

"no nigga im the god dad"

"you the real dad dumbass" mark mugged me.

"y'all crazy" i laughed and i could tell i hurt true feelings.

"my bad"

"no it's okay i'm about to leave anyways" she went back upstairs and i followed her.

"you done fucked up now" mark laughed.

"man shut up" i sped up and walked in the room after her.

"you really pregnant?"

"boy are you slow?" she mean mugged me.

"no i'm not slow, but can you do something for me?" i looked down at her putting her shoes on.

"what?" she stood up and made eye contact with me, her eyes were watery.

"can you go to the clinic?"

"for what?" she mugged me.

"for a pregnancy test"

"i don't have to prove myself to you if you don't believe me then that's on you" i saw a tear drop.

she wiped it and walked towards the door i tried to pull her back but she just yanked her arm away and left.

author- i write for fun and it hasn't been fun lately, but i be trying lmaooo.