#1

|| PHILLY , PA 📍||               pov : • 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒

                       || PHILLY , PA 📍||
               pov : • 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒.

"can i get these in a size 9?", a customer asked.

"sure", i replied starting to walk to the back of the footlocker i worked at.

today was a regular day for me, work then home basically what i did most days.

i walked outside of the back handing the sneakers to the customer , he looked at the sneakers and then stared at me.

"is there anything else i can help you with?", i said with a mug on my face cause why tf he keep staring?

"yeah", he said.

"with what?", i replied back in a irritated tone. it was time for me too clock out and he was wasting my time.

"can i use your phone to call somebody? my phone died.", he asked.

usually i wouldn't just give anybody my phone but i was ready too go so if giving him my phone will speed up the process , he can use it.

"yeah.. here", i said handing him my phone.

he called a number and then i heard a ring, "he's about to come at me", i thought to myself.

he pulled his phone out and i laughed cause i already peeped what he was about to do.

"i already knew you wasn't going to give me your number if i asked so i just gave it to myself", he said.

i didn't really know what to say back so i just replied oh okay, he was cute and all but i have a boyfriend.. well not a boyfriend but idc that's my man.

"i saved my number in your phone so when i call you better pick up? ard?"

"ard", i replied with a laugh.

he paid for his sneakers and left.

i checked my phone curious to what his name was, "mir❤️" i read in my recent calls.

author - this is my first book , you can give constructive criticism if you want.

anyways besties what y'all doinggggg?