She was so god damn responsive to my every touch.

My lip was caught between the ruthless grip of my teeth, and as if in a trance a low hum of appreciation left my mouth.

Large eyes gazed up at me in curiosity, and wonder. And plump lips tested my every move, pouting up at me in need.

My hands found her own. Her smaller ones immediately slipping into mine. I pulled her up until she was perched on her knees, and before she had a second to think I had took a seat and swooped her into a straddling position.

Without missing a beat the two of us leaned in, and just as her mouth finally met mine my hands met with her ass. The connection of those pillow like lips against my own was like the pop of a bubble, the clearing of a fog, the switch of a light, and I was turned the fuck on.

My hands gripped her like she would float away, and all that was keeping me grounded was the soft movement of her tongue against my lips.

She was a drug I had gotten addicted to long ago, but as if her body made everything more potent, the effects were out of this fucking world.

My fingertips teased the edge of her nightgown, tickling the skin of her waist. She nodded into the kiss without coming up for air, and that was all the confirmation I needed to rip the garment from her body.

I had seen the angel in my lap shirtless before of course, but it was different this time. Hotter, more tense than the innocent atmosphere of our showers.

I broke the kiss and trailed off into the delicate skin of her neck, and down her collar bone. Sensing our height difference her arms wrapped around my neck allowing me to hoist her up a few inches more, just enough to reach the precious buds of her breasts.

Her breasts are small and taught. Perky and awake. Pink nipples remained hard, and sensitive for my viewing. My hands tightly gripped her thighs, moving to her hips, up the curve of her waist, and settling just below the hood of her breasts.

"Sin." I glanced up, watching as her eyes pooled with lust, and her lips sat painfully large. I hadn't even realized she began her own little rhythm of hips rocking ever so fucking slowly against my own, and back again.

Without breaking the eye contact she so nervously held, my mouth began to drag itself from the heavy bottom of her breast, and up to encase around the adorable little bud.

A gasp left her mouth the second our flesh met, and she arched into me allowing our chests to melt together. My hands ran up and down the sexy crease of her back, and gripped her hips in a fierce hold.

Just as I flicked her nipple with my tongue her little hands gripped my shoulders, her nails slightly digging into them. I couldn't keep my hands still, as if I was desperate to caress every single inch of her in the matter of minutes.

I left her left breast with a warm kiss before trailing my mouth across the small stretch of skin to the other bust. A sexy line began just between her chest and ran until it stopped just before her bellybutton, and fuck if it wasn't tempting.

"You're fucking stunning." It came out as a mumble, but more like a slur as my impatient mouth couldn't halt its path against her body.

I encased her right bud with my mouth, swirling my tongue around the hardened flesh feeling her body twitch ever so slightly. "Th-thank you." She breathlessly accepted the compliment she more than earned, and her head fell back in pleasure.

I really couldn't help myself when I leaned up to trail open mouth kisses along her exposed throat, and just as I did her milky thighs tightened around my waist in a jolt. I chuckled against her throat and trailed my mouth back down to her swelled breast, dragging my tongue along the sensitive skin.