disclaimer

STORY DESCRIPTION: A love story between two people sometimes would end tragic, but it doesn't mean they were not happy

STORY DESCRIPTION: A love story between two people sometimes would end tragic, but it doesn't mean they were not happy. As part of the exchange student program, Arthit flew the other side of the world, stumbling upon the answers he's been longing for for months. The University gave him reason to continue his research and a chance to meet the boy in his dreams.

Days, weeks, and months of spending time together, the research isn't the only thing that became part of Arthit's world. The smile, laughter, and the face he couldn't help but admire the most made his miserable life lively for the second time.

Do you believe in a past life? That's the most stupid question Arthit could think of after his first attempt to write a conclusion. The memories of a happy boy turned out to be tragic, and looking back in the past—he couldn't dare to lose the person named Kongpob in this lifetime.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the SOTUS / SOTUS S world, which is trademarked by Ploibusara Phattarapornpisit, better known by her penname Bittersweet. The characters mentioned in the story are characters created and owned by Bittersweet, and I do not claim any ownership over them or the world of SOTUS / SOTUS S.

The story I tell here about Arthit and Kongpob is my own invention, and it is not purported or believed to be part of Bittersweet's story canon. This story is for entertainment only and is not part of the official story line. I am not profiting financially from the creation and publication of this story.

I am grateful to Ms. Ploy for her wonderful stories, for without her books, my story would not exist.

CONTENT WARNING: Heads up! This story mentioned about deaths, and contains scenes of traumas which may be triggering to some readers.

Someday, Somewhere
Written by HopelessWings
All Rights Reserved 2021

STARTED: August 11, 2021
ENDED: October 15, 2021

Tweet your thoughts and use #SSomewhere on Instagram, Facebook, or X