SE 2: EP 13 ― One of Us

Start from the beginning

"I did what I had to do to protect the team. Audrey was the one who gestured to the icer first, so I know she wanted me to shoot her." Skye said.

"Of course. You're both agents and Audrey, you're very tactical. I imagine you're both afraid you're going to lose that. I mean, Audrey, your reputation precedes you. The daughter of the former director. One of the best S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to ever be recruited since Natasha Romanoff... it feels like you have a lot to lose." Andrew said. Natasha. That was someone she needed to talk to and catch up with. She had so much to tell her.

"Hm..." Audrey said. Andrew sighed as he sat back in his chair, he figured since he just laid something heavy on them, he should give back.

"We eloped." He said which brought the girl's attention back to him. "We didn't want a big wedding. And, no, it wasn't Vegas. Although, Melinda does love Vegas." Andrew said and then he laughed a little. The girls laughed a little too and then they fell into silence. Then Skye let out a deep breath.

"I also shot us because... we couldn't stop what we were doing," Skye said.

"How does it feel when it's happening?" Andrew asked.

"Terrifying."

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

Skye and Audrey were now asleep, but they were having nightmares and the nightmares were triggering their powers. The entire bus was shaking due to Skye's powers, and the lights were flickering due to Audrey. May, Fitz-Simmons and Dr. Garner were all rushing onto the bus to rush up to them. Dr. Garner ran to the girls since their beds were next to each other.

"Skye, Audrey... girls, you need to wake up," Andrew said. "Skye, Audrey." He said and they both sat up in a panic with wide eyes and started to look around.

"You're both doing this. Skye, you're shaking the room, and Audrey, you're making the lights flicker. You need to stop it." May said.

"Okay... okay..." Audrey breathed out as she nodded her head.

"If they need a sedative..." Simmons said.

"No..." Andrew said.

"No, no, it's good. It's stopping." Fitz said. Skye and Audrey concentrated their breathing and the room stopped shaking while the lights remained on. Andrew looked over at May.

"I'm gonna stay." He said and May nodded her head and she turned to Fitz-Simmons.

"Come on, everybody out."

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

"Under 70," Skye said as she looked at her biometric watch. Because of what happened, Fitz also got one for Audrey and she checked her heart rate as well.

"Same..." Audrey said.

"How are you doing that?" Andrew asked.

"Audrey taught me. You focus on a single point, let everything else become noise disappearing in the background." Skye said.

"I only taught her what Nat taught me," Audrey said.

"Except, it doesn't disappear, you're just pushing it aside. This is why when you girls were dreaming, the tremors and the lights started. What were you dreaming about?" Andrew asked. Audrey was having her fair share. She was dreaming about Grant, losing him to Hydra was triggering memories about Caleb, and her head was a jumbled mess.

"I don't remember." Audrey lied.

"Neither do I." Skye also lied.

"You're both seeming defensive," Andrew said.