SE 1: EP 18 ― Providence

2014 ― The Hub

2014 The Hub

"Today, world leaders are scrambling for answers after the world's most advanced spy agency was crippled by a series of attacks. The President contends this is the biggest intelligence leak..." Audrey and the team were still at the Hub. She and Coulson were watching the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D. on the news. However, Audrey was starting to get worried. Grant should've been back from taking Garrett to The Fridge and she's scared something happened to him.

She was also still reeling from the news Natasha gave her. They knew who killed Caleb, but it was Steve's best friend, while he was brainwashed by Hydra. Audrey had so much anger inside of her and didn't know who to take it out on. She thought Natasha's offer of getting away for a few weeks with them might be beneficial, but she didn't want to leave Coulson to rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D. on his own.

"I made a list of S.H.I.E.L.D. bases we believe are secure," Skye said as she approached them. Since Coulson no longer trusts May, he's officially made Audrey his right hand.

"How many so far? Seven?" Coulson asked.

"Three..." Skye said.

"Plus the Hub?" Audrey asked.

"Including the Hub. It's a preliminary list. I'm sure more will turn up." Skye said and Audrey sighed while Coulson turned back to the news. The news anchor was saying that they don't know who to blame for this. Audrey thought the answer was obvious.

HYDRA is to blame.

"You were right all along," Skye said which made Coulson turn around. "Having all of this out there in the world makes it too dangerous and now... there's no one left to protect it," Skye said.

"There's us. We were lucky enough to make it through. The Triskelion, The Hub... those battles are just the beginning of this war. HYDRA's out there now. But at least our team is still intact. We can fight them, and we will." Coulson said to the girls and then he walked away. Skye turned to Audrey.

"Have you heard from Ward?" Skye asked and Audrey shook her head.

"No... I'm not sure if I should be worried or not, I don't know if something happened at The Fridge." Audrey said with a heavy sigh. Skye laid her hand down on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, Audrey... I'm sure he's okay."

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

"Good news, the cube has been retaken. All HYDRA Agents have been flushed out and are on the run." Skye said when Coulson eventually came back into the room.

"So that makes four," Coulson said.

"See? Told you more would turn up." Skye said.

"The Hull's almost completely repaired," May said as she entered the room and stood with the three of them. "Flight systems are back online." She said.