SE 2: EP 13 ― One of Us

Start from the beginning

"See, and that's exactly why you need this. It's not personal." May said.

"The hell it's not personal. It's a shrink." Skye said.

"It's standard procedure for anyone...-" Audrey cut her off.

"...-No, I know, but we're not just on the index. We're also agents. I am one of the top agents." Audrey said and May nodded her head.

"Exactly. So both of you know it's non-negotiable." May said. Skye scoffed while Audrey rolled her eyes. "Andrew is good, and he's done this before." She said.

"So have I. I grew up in the system. I've been through enough of these to know that I hate them." Skye said.

"Yeah, me too. I remember when Andrew did my evaluation after Odessa, and every evaluation after that as well," Audrey said.

"Girls, you both just found your biological parents and found out you share a dad, making you sisters. Now you have powers, this could be good for you. And I think you'll like this one, won't she, Audrey?" May said.

"Yeah, how do you know that?" Skye asked.

"Because I was married to him," May said. Skye had her back to May and Audrey but she turned back around while Audrey's mouth fell wide open. Andrew had done her psychological evaluations before, but she had no idea he was married to May. They didn't talk about his personal life, only hers.

Then she brought Andrew in.

⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎

"Tell me about the wedding. I'm thinking May could go either way. Understated or full bridezilla. She can be a bit of a control freak." Skye said which made Audrey laugh.

"I have never seen May in anything other than black. I wouldn't be surprised if her wedding dress was black too, sometimes those wedding themes look really good. Also, how come during the many evaluations I did with you after Odessa, you never mentioned being married to May?" Audrey said.

"During those evaluations, we weren't there to discuss my life, and even now, I'm not here to discuss my ex," Andrew said. He was sitting on a chair in front of them, while Audrey and Skye were both sitting on Skye's bed.

"Did you guys have actual conversations? You know, like, pillow talk? Or was it just pillow stern looks?" Skye asked which made Audrey laugh more.

"Oh my god, it gives me flashbacks to when we heard May flirting with Gabriel Soto," Audrey said which made Skye start laughing too.

"How long are the two of you going to deflect?" Andrew asked.

"Wow, barely in, and out comes the psychobabble," Skye said.

"It's not psychobabble. It's just a word that describes what you girls are doing. Well, I read your history, I know this isn't your first rodeo...-" Skye cut him off.

"...-Speaking of... The Cavalry. You must know what really...-" Andrew cut her off.

"...-Stop." He said. The incident that made May get the coined nickname, 'The Cavalry,' is also when her marriage to Andrew ended. That incident changed her, she was never the same again. She divorced Andrew and asked to be moved down to a level 3 desk Agent.

"The tone is definitely something you both have in common," Audrey said.

"Hmm... Why did you shoot Audrey and then yourself?" Andrew asked.

"It wasn't like that... I mean, it was an icer. Neither of us is suicidal." Audrey said.

"No, I didn't say either of you were, but it's an aggressive move," Andrew said.