Chapter 25

~Isolde's Point of View~

His kisses started out gentle as if I would fall apart at any moment, his grip around my waist kept me close to him, and honestly it all just felt right. I opened my lips just slightly and Damon's tongue slid into my mouth. Our gentle kisses quickly turned into a full on makeout sesh. His hands ran up and down the curves of my body, exploring every inch. My hand slipped into his hair, pulling on the ends causing a grunt to come from Damon. Sitting on his lap, I felt a certain member become very prominent in the moment. He started tugging on the end of my corset I still had on from our date. Reaching around my back, he quickly untied the laces that was keeping it together. Slipping it off, his hands cupped my breast through the black lacy strapless bra I was wearing. Once I slipped off his shirt, I was flipped over onto my back, our lips never breaking contact.

My hands wondered across his chest, and made their way down to his abs, tracing the lines of his 6 pack. Continuing their way down, I tugged on the waistline of his pants. He stopped me, placing his hands over my own.

"Tonight is not about me," He said seriously, kissing the tip of nose and continuing down my face to my neck. Sucking and kissing on my neck, he found the sweet spot earning a moan from me. He smirked and took his time before moving down to my chest. Unclipping my bra, he threw it somewhere in the room. Putting all his attention on my right breast, he sucked and twisted my nipple, causing pleasure to run through my body. He did the same to the left and continued kissing down my stomach, stopping at the beginning of my skin tight jeans. He unbearable slowly unbuttoned them, sliding them down my legs to reveal my matching black lace underwear. Kissing my inner thigh, he pulled off my underwear as well.

"Already soaking for me hm," he asked, ramming two fingers into my hole. I threw head back as he started sucking my clit. "Keep your eyes on me," he demanded. I quickly looked back at him, so he wouldn't stop. His fingers ran in and out of me, hitting my g-spot over and over again. Pleasure ran through me, bringing me close to coming.

"Oh, fuck Damon," I moaned, gripping onto his hair, as his fingers began pumping faster. My legs started shaking out of pleasure as I came closer. His tongue ran around my clit before sucking on it again bringing me over the edge. I bit my lip to muffle my moans that ran through me as I came.

"You're so fucking sweet," he groaned, licking up all my juices before ramming his lips into mine, allowing me to taste myself. He groaned into my lips as he pulled off his belt, followed by his pants, leaving only his underwear. I pushed him away by his shoulders onto his back. He looked at me confused before I crawled up to his crotch, pulling away his underwear. His hard cock appeared from underneath. I smirked at him before licking his tip and sliding my mouth around his thick member. He groaned from above me, balling my hair into his fist. He pushed my head down, causing his tip to hit the back of my throat. My hands stroked the base of his dick while my head bobbed up and down. His body tensed up only causing me to go faster.

"Oh my God, keep going baby," he groaned. He twitched before he came in my mouth. I looked him in the eyes as I swallowed his liquid. He smirked before flipping me so my back was against his chest. He pushed my upper body down on the bed so my ass was in the air. He positioned himself behind me, teasing my opening with tip. I pushed my hips back, anticipating him to enter me. "Don't move," he demanded, gripping onto my waist so I couldn't move.

"Stop teasing me," I pleaded. He smirked from behind me before ramming himself into me. I threw my head back as I gasped from his length.

"You're so tight," Damon mumbled from behind me. He slowly slid himself out before pushing himself into me again. Our hips connected over and over again. I swear the headboard of the bed hit the wall a few times. A pull came in my stomach as I came closer.

"Wait to come with me," he demanded from behind me. All I could do was nod my head as pleasure continued to hit me harder with each time he pushed himself into me.

"I can't hold it any longer," I moaned as I tried to keep myself from going over the edge. He rammed himself into me a few more times.

"Now," he groaned. I finally relaxed, allowing myself to come. I could feel Damon's own relief come. He pulled himself out of me, leaning down to my center and sliding his tongue up and down my slit. My legs barely held me up as I was already sensitive from the two times I had already came.

"Stop Damon, please," I pleaded. He didn't listen to me as he continued sliding his tongue up and down, occasionally slipping it into my hole. I was so close to coming when he stopped. Pushing himself up he walked away. He just walked away. I groaned, falling down onto the bed. "What are you doing," I asked when he walked into my bathroom.

"Taking a shower, want to join?" I pushed my body up, following him into the bathroom. The water started raining down from the shower head. With Damon standing behind me, I saw him pick up my shampoo from the corner of my eye.

"What are you doing," I questioned, turning around so I looked him in the eyes.

"Washing your hair," he said seriously, squirting some into him hand. I turned myself around around allowing him to wash my hair. He massaged the shampoo into my hair. I closed my eyes allowing calmness to flow through my body. He continued lathering it into my long black hair. Once he was done, I stepped back into the water, washing all the shampoo out of my hair. I put conditioner all through my hair while Damon washed his own hair. Once I was finished, I went to step out of the shower when I was pulled back into the wall of the shower.

"I'm not finished with you yet," he mumbled into my neck before kissing and sucking on my neck once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y'all finally got what you wantedddd some SMUTTTTTT, and i even got this out in less than a week. I'm improving guys

i got my phone taken guys. it was a very tramatic experience. like, RANT WARNING, honestly i don't get why parents take your phone because it only makes me more mad. and not only did they take my phone, I also missed my favorite streamer's stream. and not only one stream... BUT TWO. i was very angered.

anyways, just to let you all know in case you need to hear it, I love you all so much and you are all perfect. thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments

pls vote and comment

also let me know your thoughts on this chapter bc this is the first time I have wrote smut...

~mk <3