And very soon after the hero realised what Celine's true intention were( which is to poison the fl), he immediately executed her without any hesitation, even knowing the fact that she was his childhood friend.

" Oliver, I just asked you a question.
Won't you answer it?"

Oliver paused for a moment, trying to recollect all those previous memory that he has recently made with Idris.

" I actually don't know My Lady....haha"

" Are you sure? "

" Y-yes"

" Well, judging from the way that garbage stares at you and how he actually acts in front of you.....I think you already know the answer ."

Letting out a smile, Celiné then amusingly stared back at Oliver . But to her disappointment, Oliver still had that dumb look pasted on his face

" What do you mean, My Lady?"

" Are you just pretending to be dumb or are you actually really dumb?"

When Oliver heard that question, he got a bit angry

" My Lady, as far as I can remember, I'm perfectly fine and I'm not dumb-"

"Here take my hand"

' Her audacity to cut me off while I'm speaking!!'

Celine offered her hand to an angry looking Oliver who was already fuming, his cheeks were red and puffy as he ignored Celine's gesture.

" Young man, take my hand"

"...."

" Oliver?"

"Hmpf"

Looking at the sight in front of her, Celine couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle.

" Here, I said take my hand. The grass is quite slippery, and you might fall down just in case, so take my hand"

" I don't want to"

" I insist"

She smiled gracefully before slowly grabbing Oliver's hand. However, Oliver yeeted his hand away from her grasp

" I said I don't want to"

" I'm sorry about earlier okay?"

"...."

" Hmm? Okay ?"

" ...."

" Oliver... okay?"

" Ugh fine..."

Grabbing her hand, they soon both exited the forest.

"See? It wasn't that hard to come out from the forest"

" Yeah....but My Lady, do you always talk like this? Were you always this talkative?"

" Do you stalk me?"

" No, i don't"

" Then how did you know that I am not a talkative person?"

" Because my instincts tell me so, i get the feeling thst you don't speak too much "

' Nice one Oliver!'

Oliver cheered for himself mentally before smiling.

" Oh really?"

Celine paused before scratching her head,

" Yes, and your face is way too stoic. It's expressionless and you look ugly, try to smile more often like you did back before"

' that's a lie though'

He clenched his fist as he smiled even more

" Oh...."

Celine widened her eyes and looked back at Oliver before she hurriedly put her hands into her pocket and started rummaging.

' Don't tell me, is she taking out a knife?'

A shiny object appeared in her hands before almost giving Oliver an heart attack

Fortunately, that shiny object was a mirror

" Is my face really that ugly?"

Celine looked confused as she started to touch her face while looking at the mirror decorated with gold and diamond.

" Celine?"

A deep husky voice suddenly appeared in front of them causing both Oliver and Celine to look in front of them.

.
.
.

Note- This scene will be like this( if i draw it like a manga)

Hmm

Hmm..... Maybe i should try to make some mangas or manhwas on Wattpad 😆