Truth or Dare

Before you read it, I would like to warn you that this part does have some more mature content and select wording!

"Okay okay, uh b/n truth or dare," Your best friend asks your boyfriend. 

"Dare," He said smirking.

"I dare you to kiss me!" She exclaims.

The room went silent and everyone looked at her including you.

"Bro, what the fuck?" You asked annoyed. 

"Oh come on y/n, it's just a kiss!" Your boyfriend cuts in.

You look at your boyfriend as he pulled your best friend and kisses her passionately. You realize that wasn't the first time that they kissed. Every time you had your best friend over, she would always start flirting with your boyfriend and he would always flirt back. 

"Okay, truth or dare y/n," Your boyfriend's best friend asks you trying to take the attention off of your best friend. 

"Dare," You said confidently.

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with me," He said smirking. 

Your boyfriend looks at you and gives you a death stare. You smirk and grab his best friend's hand, walking you to the upstairs bedroom. 

"Look, you don-" You started, but you were cut off by him kissing you. You kiss him back trying to comfort yourself.

"Y/n I have been wanting to do this for a long time," He whispers in your ear.

Butterflies start flying in your stomach. There has always been something there for him, but of course, you would have never made a move on him because of your boyfriend. 

"I-I have too," You stuttered. You pull him in again and kiss him softly. You felt a warm hand wrap around your neck as he backed you up against the wall. 

You were interrupted by a pounding knock on the door coming from your boyfriend. "Y/n I swear if you do anything with him!" Your boyfriend starts.

You pulled away from the kiss and sigh, "Hey, don't worry about him, he kissed your best friend," His best friend reminded you. 

Your eyes went from the door back to his face, "Your right," You finally say. You start kissing him again. He starts to lift you up, so you wrap your legs around his waist. He starts to take off his belt as your boyfriend keeps pounding on the door. 

He throws his belt on the floor making a loud sound. "Y/n I fucking swear!" He yells. 

You guys completely ignore him. You start to take off his shirt, as he starts to take off yours. He backs up falling onto the bed. You both pull away from the kiss and start giggling. You slowly lean down to his neck, kissing him, leaving marks. 

He starts slowly sliding off your dress. You put your hands on his bare chest leaning away. He takes a look at you whilst you look at him. You start to unzip his pants. His hands wrap around your waist making you tilt your head back. He starts to move your hips back and forth making you grind on him. He slowly throws his head back and starts to groan. 

His grip on your waist tightens by the second as you start to grind on him faster and faster. You start to feel a bulge rise beneath you. 

"Y/n..." He starts to mutter.

You start to slide off his pants revealing his boxers. He leans up towards your ear, "Be as loud as you can princess," He whispers. 

He quickly flipped you over, taking off your panties with your bra following. He takes off his boxers. He starts to slide in his dick making you moan. He starts thrusting in and out making you moan even more. 

"What's my name?" He whispers in your ear. 

"D-daddy," You struggle to say. 

"Say it louder princess," He said loudly. 

"D-daddy!" You blurted out. He leans down to your ear,

"Good girl," He whispers. 

"Alright, y/n your 7 minutes is up!" Your boyfriend yelled from the other side of the door. 

The bed started to squeak loud enough so your boyfriend could hear. 

"I will fucking break this door down!" He yelled. 

His best friend slows down giving you and him a second to breathe.

"Do you want to keep going, princess?" He asks you.

"Y-yes," You said.

He starts thrusting in and out faster and faster making you moan loudly. The bed started to sway back and forth hitting the wall. He pulls out of you and flips you over so you're laying on your stomach. He grabs your ass and starts pounding into it making you moan. You started to clench the sheets hard. He puts his hands on your hips making it easier for him to pound into you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

He pulls out and laid on the bed next to you. You both were breathing loudly. "You like that princess?" He asked out of breath. 

"Yes," you struggled to say.

You get out of the bed and stumble over to your clothes. He quickly comes over to you and picks you up off of the ground.

"You okay darling?" He whispers.

"Never better," You smiled. You kissed him again and then leaned down to get your clothes. You both got your clothes on and sat down on the bed. 

"Do you want to go back to my place?" He asked putting his hand on your shaking thigh. 

"Sure," You smiled. 

He helped you up, you guys make it to the door and open it. 

"Y/n!" Your boyfriend yelled. 

"What the fuck?!" He asked loudly. You and his best friend didn't say anything. You stumbled down the stairs with him holding your hand. 

"Y/n where the fuck are you going?!" Your boyfriend yelled. 

You stopped at the front door, "We're done," You said walking out of the house with your ex's best friend behind you.