i have something to ask you

3rd person pov

dream was so much happier with everyone there. sapnap, karl, and alex ever stopped by and hung out for a while. he finally felt good again, it was just like the old road trips. dream did think about asking julia if she wanted to live with them, he really wanted her too. all he needed to do was ask george's mom. he left george's room after getting dressed and coming downstairs to see george, will, and julia in the kitchen. it looked like will was trying to teach julia how to flip a pancake and george was laughing his ass off. dream walked up and put an arm around george and he smiled at him. in response george smiled back up at him and then proceeded to continue laughing. dream kissed his forehead and sall his mom out in the garden so he left to go talk to her.

"where you going clay" julia turned away from the stove to ask him.
"oh just to ask mrs. michealson a question" he smiled back at her opening the door and then closing it behind him once he walked out.
"good moring clay" she said looking up and giving him a warm smile
"good moring, i have you a question" he said walking up to her
"yes? is everything alright" she started to get concerned
"yes everything is alright" dream took a deep breath in "i was just wondering since we have the extra room can julia move in with us?" he asked all in one breath
"oh of course sweetheart, it's nice not being the only girl anyway" she said bringing him in for a hug
"oh my gosh thank you so much you have no idea how much this means to me" she said letting out a sigh of relief
"hey what's going on" george said walking out and closing the door
"i'm going to ask julia to move in with us" dream smiled pulling away from the warm hug
"really that's great i love having her around" geirge smiled and hugged dream
"me too" dream said hiding his face in the crook of george's neck. the three went on to tell wilbur and for the rest of the day dream, george, george's mom, and will all planned how to ask her. they soon came up with a plan and all got ready for dinner. because after that dinner is when clay was going to ask her.

"hey julia we're gonna go out for dinner" george's mom smiled and poked her head in the guest bedroom
"alright i'll be ready in 30" she reapplied getting up from her chair. everyone went on to get ready in nice clothes because this was nice restaurant because of the circumstances. everyone was ready so they all pulled into mrs. miachelson's mini van. will in shot gun and george dream and julia in the back row. they  soon arrived at the restaurant and dream's nerves started to spike. george looked over to dream and noticed how nervous he was. he grabbed his hand from under the table because julia didn't know yet. they all ordered they're food and ate. dream knew it was almost time and he was ready, why wouldn't she say yes there's not logical reason right? they were all done eating and were waiting for the check and dream took the opportunity to ask.

"hey julia" dream said looking over to his little sister
"yes clay" she looked up from her phone to look at him
"so me, george, and mrs. davidson we're wondering if you wanted too" dream trailed off
"clay are you alright" she asked cutting him off
"yes i'm fine" he said bringing back his gaze to his sister
"you got this clay we're all here for you" george reassured
"julia, we were wondering if you wanted to live in with us" he said looking into her now teary eyes.
"oh my god, yes YES CLAY" she said hugging her older brother and started to cry. the whole restaurant started to clap for them including george, his min, and wilbur. dream was so happy that he could see her more often. he hugged her tighter before letting go and smiling.

"we've also got something else to tell you" george stated
"we're doing this now" dream whispered to george
"yes" he whispered back "julia me and dream are dating" he said and grabbed his boyfriends hand
"oh i know" she giggled
"what, how" dream was confused
"it's so obvious, all the good moring and how close you are, gods sake you share a room" she giggled again
"oh i guess your right" george said and wilbur started to laugh. the rest of the night went alright and dream and julia were so incredibly happy to have each other in their lives again. finally together.

word count: 808