Chapter 12

Khamarie POV

Ok I  am so happy today is the day my dad gets home. I'm so excited that he is finally coming I missed him so much. Ion know how I'm supposed to tell him my mother had a whole nother family. Anyway I woke up the morning and got everything ready for his coming home party I invited my uncles and some of his friends and of course the boys. I made sure to get the food cause ian feel like cooking. Set everything up and went and got dressed (outfit in the mm^^). And I also got rain dressed I'm so happy she is finally gonna meet her real father. But tbh she don't look nothing like him like she looks like our mom but only in the eyes and nose. Ok so we were on the road to get him it was a 32 minute drive me and my baby was so excited.

Me- You excited mama
Rain-Yesss, but what about poppa D
Me- He can still be poppa D but now you got 2 daddies so that makes you extra special
Rain- Ok mama can you play that song I like
Me- yeah I got you baby

Summer walker session 32

Threw away your love letters
I thought it'd make me feel better
I finally got you out my bed
But I still can get you out my head,ohh
I'm sendin' you one text at a time
I know you buy your phone
So, boy, pick up your line
And I ain't to proud to beg
So what's been said has been said
And I need you know
You don't know what love is

We had a little car karaoke on the way to get him. I swear if she wasn't in my life ion know where I'd be. As we was pulling up I seen the big ass black man and I was like damn that nigga big but the more I liked at him I saw it was my dad and he got even bigger. I stopped the car and said to rain "ima be right back". I ran and jumped on him and just cried cause I missed him so bad.

Her dad- I know princess I'm so sorry, I'll never leave you again. Even he was crying a little bit

Me- daddy I missed you so much you don't know what I been going through with that you women

Her dad- what you mean. He said with a mug on his face

Me- I'll tell you when we get home

So we get in the car and I honestly forgot about rain being there but I texted the boys to get everybody there cause we on the way and the responses with an ok.

Me-  Daddy I'll take you shopping for stuff tmr cause I know you probably wanna get some rest.

Her dad- yeah I do but who baby is that.

Me- uhh I think it's your cause momma has her right after you left remember she was pregnant.

Her dad - Um sweetheart no offense but she is not mines I haven't had inter course with you mom since a year before I went to jail. But since she's your sister I'll still treat her as she's my own.

Me- I kinda figured cause she didn't look like you but thanks. Mama take out your headphones. I tapped her leg.

Rain- Are you my daddy

Her dad- Yes I am babygirl

Rain- yayy

We all started laughing at her and soon we pulled up to the house and was on our way up to the house. And as I reached up to turn on the light everyone yelled "welcome home". The guys looked like they seen a ghost when they seen my father but quickly tried to cover it up. But ima ask them about it later.

My dad was surprised to see everyone here. But he did look happy though so that's great. He went straight over to his brothers and hugged them. Then went over to dap up Desmani and them so me being me I walked over and said " hey dad how you know them" with a little laugh. So he was like " oh them my lil niggas they work for me" I just said oh a walked away to talk to my uncles.

They was funny asf I missed this so much just being around family in general. One of my uncles JonJon was joking on my other uncle Pooter talking bout his head look like a shaved nut sack. Then my other uncle black which is the baby jumped in it talm bout some I know both of y'all ain't saying shit cause if I put y'all heads to get her it'll look like two knees. This just kept going on forever.
Pooter.                     JonJon.               Black

As the night went on I didn't say a word to none of them cause why tf didn't you tell me

As the night went on I didn't say a word to none of them cause why tf didn't you tell me. I'm more upset with Armani and Desmani cause I told Armani what his name was and showed Desmani a picture. And they still didn't tell me. After the party and everyone left I took and showed my dad to the guest room cause I didn't get him no bed sheets for his bed.

Royal was like I'm sorry sis Ian even finna hold you I didn't know he was your dad he would always talk about you but never said your name or showed us what you look like. I could tell he was telling the truth cause even when he lie about the little stuff he start stuttering.

It's ok I believe you are you staying the night or going home.

I think ima head out cause yo pops and Ian ready to die yet. He said with a lil laugh but could tell he was serious so I gave him a hug and  said good night be safe and I love you and he said the same.

Next it was Khalil and he said I'm soooooorrrrrryyyyyyyyy please forgive meeeeeeeeeeee. If you don't love me no more just say that. Oh my heart I can't take it my Pooh bear do ever wanna see me again.

I had to stop him or he was gonna go on all night but that's what I love about him he always make me laugh. "Khalil it's ok you ok in my books and I still love you" I said laughing so we said our good byes.

I didn't even talk to the other two because not telling is just as bad as lying. I went and cleaned up the rest of the food and my house. I hate a messy house. After that was done I gave rain her bath and put her to sleep. And checked on my dad but he was already knocked out.

Armani didn't even try to talk to me cause he knows when I'm mad don't fuck with me. But Desmani on the other hand just don't know when to quit. Like shut up talking to me.
"Baby I'm sorry but I didn't lie to you so ion even get why you mad like it's not even that fucking deep you knew what I did so"

This nigga got to be smoking dick fried dick if you think I give a chicken fried fuck what he talking about. " It don't matter if you didn't lie the fact of the matter is you didn't tell me stupid and don't tell me how fucking deep it is. You know what I thinks it's time for you to leave"

After I said that as I was walking to my room I heard the front door shut. I went and took a shower and laid down and turned if Haikyuu. Soon I got a text from D talm I love you and hopefully you forgive me. I just said I love you to then went to bed.

TBC

1364 words

Do you think Khamarie has a right to be mad at Armani and Desmani?

Did Khamarie father Kairo do the right thing with rain?

Who is rains real dad?

VOTE AND COMMENT