Chapter 5

Khamarie POV
SO I woke up with D still laying on me. Ion know where he put his weight at but he heavy asl. Do I tried to slide from underneath him to go get me and rain ready for church but he was like " Where you going" "To church Ian wanna wake you" " Why I'm finna go with y'all" Yall when I tell y'all me hurt is fluttering my grandma say " The man you take to church is the man a man to keep". So I was like Ight and went to get rain ready then I got my self ready.
Outfits in the MM^^

So when we got there all them old church lady's was staring at my man... well he ain't my man yet but you know. I was mugging the hell out of them and rain was like " Can y'all stop looking at him and act like y'all got some sense before I know some into you"

Y'all I was shocked and then lady's was like kids these days don't know how to respect their elders like bitch shut the hell up. But other than that the service was good besides the part of me almost loosing my religion.

Me- So I was thinking we could get something to eat real quick go home and change then gooo to skyzone then a movie and get some dinner.

D- Yeah that sound fine Ma. You like that baby.

Rain- Yes.

Y'all they had the biggest smile on there faces. Rain was in his arms so I took a picture and posted it on my ig story.  Ight so we got some Zaxby's went back to my house and got dressed

So I know y'all wondering do he got clothes at your house he brought clothes when we we to the mall

So I know y'all wondering do he got clothes at your house he brought clothes when we we to the mall. Also I just realized I said so a lot but back to the story.

Desmani POV

Wassup gang!!!!!!!

So my lil yeah took me to church this morning even tho it started off rough 😑 all was well but I think Marie need to stop saying certain things around Rain but that's just my opinion 🤷🏽‍♂️. But anyways after church got some food and got dressed and we was all looking good so I wanted to take a couple pictures for the gram. I posted and the picture with all of us and was like " Out with my two favorite girls❤️" and of course most of the comments was nice but if you don't have no haters you ain't doing it right.

Me-Baby you look nice. I said to rain she cheesed

Rain - Thank you Dadd- I mean poppa D

I was shocked cause I low key wanted her to say it but I would have to talk to Khamarie about. Even though I already love her like a daughter it's still a little soon. I know y'all like didn't he call her his daughter the first time he saw her. Well mind ya bidness mkay.

Khamarie-y'all ready to go and can you drive

Me- yeah ion mind

Khamarie- Ight

So we get to the car and she grabbed my phone to play some music. I was expecting her to play her normal shit but she was like "ITS SUNDAY SO YOU PLAY CALM AND NORMAL MUSIC"
She played"DEEP BY SUMMERWALKER"

Trust me, Trust me
I don't like being alone
Thinking 'bout ringin' your line
I wish you would come home
But I'm just tryna balance my space
I'm just tryna protect my space, oh

I don't really need the pain
But I love to feel the pain
Baby, I could use a break
So we just might have to wait, oh

She was into the song I didn't know she could sing she sounded amazing I was hypnotized. And babygirl was just smiling looking at Khamarie like she was the most beautiful thing in the world. But I was low key thinking we bout to make it out the hood. 😭😭😭

'Cause were way too in love
Just to fuck and let go
'Cause we're way too involved
Just to cut and not call

Way too in deep(Deep)
Way too in deep
Way too in deep (Deep)
Way too in deep, oh
Wish I could call, wish I could call and go home
Oh, no no no
We can't even let it go

After the song ended I asked her could you always sing like that. She was just like I mean I think.

We pulled up at skyzone and Rain was hella excited. We go in and it smell like feet in this how but if they happy I'm happy. We go and sign the waiver and get the socks. Khamarie ain't feel like jumping yet but ima big kid so I took rain to go jump while she sat down for a few. But like 10 minutes later I see some dude tryna talk to her so I tell rain let's go see mommy for a second. She just like ok but held her arms up for me to pick her up. I overhear their conversation and she telling him I'm cool but no thank you. And he still tryna talk to her so I tap on his shoulder like aye young blood why to talkin to my ole lady. He was finna say sum till he say my face and his face turn pale and was like my fault DJ Ian know she wit you and walked away.

After that happened we went back to jumping this time with Khamarie and I was recording us and posting them on my Insta-snap. Like a hour and a half later we was done and got a lil Mano pedi thing. Khamarie ain't get her nails done cause she said "The nail salon ain't as good as the nail techs" whatever that mean. But we all got our toes done and that shit felt good asl I was finna go to sleep. You know I had to get my coochie grabbers done.

Later we went to Buffalo Wild Wings. Shit was straight bussin bussin. 

(Y'all seen that TikTok that was like BBQ sauce with chicken is bussin-bussin)

Babygirl fell asleep while eating so I put her on my lap and finished eating.
Khamarie- you had fun
Me- Yeah I live spending time with y'all.
Khamarie- I'm glad you did and again I'm sorry for making you feel left out I promise I didn't mean to 🥺.
Me- I told you before it's ok even though ima thug I still got feelings. But y'all wanna stay the night and just ride together for school in the morning.
Khamarie- yeah that's fine but I gotta get us some clothes and shit like that. Oh and if you don't mind can you drop her off at the babysitter after school normally I would ask ykw but yk.
Me- Yeah but why?
Khamarie - I got soccer practice tmr. Ohh ima have to find a way to get her from school to the babysitter.
Me- Yoo know me and the guys got you.
Khamarie I kno but I don't want y'all to feel like I'm using y'all and ion wanna put that much responsibility on y'all and we just getting to know each other.
Me- I understand but ion mind. But uhh you ready to go.
Khamarie-yeah

NO ONES POV
So the nights ended off with them getting clothes from Khamarie house and going back to Desmani house. When they got there everyone took there showers and did there night routine and of course rain sleep with them balled up on Desmani chest they cuddled and went to sleep they was at peace. But soon something was coming to end it or was they going to survive it.

TBC

COMMENT AND VOTE

DID YALL ENJOY AND WHAT DO YALL THINK SO FAR

YALL LIKE EVREYONE

1320 words