"Yeah," Sapnap sighed as he made his way over, joining Dream at the kitchen table. "She doesn't deserve you Dream. You're too good for her."

Dream shook his head. "Yeah, I don't know. I guess we just didn't... click like we used to. And it's like, the more I think about it the more I don't even know if I was ever in love with her. Like, maybe I loved her but wasn't in love?"

Sapnap glanced at the floor. "Man Dream that's heavy. I've never loved anyone, I wish I could help you better. But I think it's okay to not always have to label your feelings you know? And sometimes its good to just accept your feelings, because it's okay to have them. We are humans after all. We should be allowed to be sad sometimes."

"You're right Sapnap, you always are," Dream smiled a little before taking another bite of his cereal contemplatively. "I just don't know what to do about the fans. Should I send out a twit longer?" Dream shook his head, chuckling.

Sapnap laughed. "What would it say? Sorry everyone I can't put out content right now my psychopathic ex just broke up with me on stream? She doesn't deserve me and my big fat green dump truck but I need some space to recover from this tragic blow to my ego?"

Dream burst out laughing. "You're such an ass."

"But you love me," Sapnap remarked, moving to steal a bite of Dream's cereal.

Dream frowned. "My mom's wedding is in a week or so anyways. Maybe I should just tweet out I have a family thing? That wouldn't technically be lying."

Sapnap shrugged. "You don't owe your fans anything. But if it would give you peace of mind, yeah you should say that."

Dream nodded for a moment before letting out a sudden gasp. "Shit! Sapnap, she was supposed to go with me to my mom's wedding. She was my plus one."

"So?" Sapnap shrugged. "Go stag. That's what I would do. You don't need to go with someone."

"I know but my mom went to so much trouble. She got me an extra hotel room and everything. I wouldn't want all that to go to waste."

"Why not invite someone else then?" Sapnap asked as he stood up and made his way over to the fridge. "Not as a date, you know, but just to be nice?"

Dream paused, glancing at the table in contemplation.

"Well, do you want to go?" Dream asked finally. "It might be fun. We could hang out. It's on the beach so maybe we could surf or something."

"When is it?" Sapnap asked, pulling out a carton of milk and chugging some straight from the carton.

"Sapnap!" Dream snapped, standing to pull the carton away. "Stop that. Oh my god. I was just eating cereal. Don't tell me that it has Sapnap saliva in it."

Sapnap smirked. "No promises."

Dream rubbed his head, sighing. "Whatever. Anyways, the wedding is on June 15th."

"June 15th?" Sapnap frowned. "Sorry dude, I would but I'm going to be gone. That's when I'm visiting Quackity."

"Oh yeah." Dream collapsed back into a chair, pushing the bowl of cereal away. Just looking at it made him feel queasy. "Well then who else can I invite? Who lives in America..."

"What about George?" Sapnap asked, pointing the milk carton in Dream's direction. "I'm sure he'd be down. He loves the beach."

"That seems like a lot. He'd have to fly out. Besides, that would ruin the whole dream team meetup. We're supposed to all meet at vidcon for the first time."

Sapnap shook his head. "Yeah but it might shake you out of this slump. Give you something else to think about. You should have fun at your mom's wedding instead of moping about some girl."

"You never liked her did you?" Dream muttered and Sapnap shrugged.

"No offense Dream, but she wasn't the nicest person."

"Yeah," Dream sighed. "I guess..."

"Whatever. It was just an idea. You can think about it."

"Yeah," Dream said, turning back to his phone. Without thinking, he found himself pulling open the messages app and clicking on the first name that popped up. He typed out a message and reread it a few times.

Hey. Are you busy on the fifteenth?

"Are you sure you wouldn't be upset if I met George before you?" Dream asked.

Sapnap laughed. "Well, I'm sure I'll be jealous, but I'll be with Quackity. Don't worry about me Dream, I'm fine."

Dream smirked and then hit send. He then went to bed and for the first time in a week fell asleep easily with a smile on his face.