"You're too nice. Which isn't a good thing sometimes. Are we going to the party together?" She asked.

"Of course." I smiled.

-

School was finally over. I was about to walk to my car but saw Eva by hers making me go over to her. "Eva." I called out.

"Hi Bella." She said with a small smile.

She didn't call me bubbles.

"How have you been?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Fine." She shrugged.

"Eva, I don't want our friendship to end based on what happened yesterday. If you need some space I'll give you that. I just don't want you to be awkward around me or ignore me." I sighed.

"I don't want it to affect our friendship either. But I can't be around you right now Bella. I'll just fall harder for you. And falling for a girl that's straight really hurts." She responded.

"I know, I understand. I just don't want our friendship to end." I said making her nod.

"I'll see you tomorrow." She responded while getting into her car.

I watched her drive off making huff inside of my head.

She needs space Bella. That's all. Stop feeling guilty.

-

Since the library was closed I decided to just come back home, and do my work. I only chose to go to the library to be surrounded by other people since my parents are at work during the afternoon, and Cameron's out with her friends a lot.

And Kyler doesn't even live at home anymore basically since he's all the way at college.

I needed to get my hair brush back from Cameron. I took off my shoes, and went upstairs. I was hesitant about opening her door.

I'm sure she won't be mad, I only need my brush. I opened the door seeing something that I never thought I would see.

Scarlett, and Cameron. Scarlett, and Cameron were fully making out onto her bed but stopped once they seen me by the door.

I cleared my throat, and put my phone into my back pocket. "I'm just came for my hairbrush."

"Bella." Scarlett called out. I ignored them, and went inside of her bathroom seeing my hairbrush on the counter.

I grabbed it, and walked out of her room going down the hallway trying to process what I just seen. "Bella." Cameron said catching up to me.

"You were supposed to be at the library." She told me.

"Kyler already hooked up with Piper, and now you and Scarlett are together?" I whispered harshly.

"I know I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to tell you." She sighed.

"I didn't mean for it to come out this way." Scarlett said.

"Are you going to tell mom, and dad?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Not yet, but I'm planning on it. We really like each other Bella. I don't want you to be against it."