City S

"Everyone, attention please. We have already stayed at this home for 3 days and this is enough for everyone to calm down and get along. In an hour we will leave City G to City X, for Meng Xu's brother. Any problem?"

Yan Zhi and Yan Huang were fine and Ji Rui nodded innocently while Meng Xu was happy.

Li Bai looked at his brother and asked.

" That is fine, Then  Yu-gege any arrangement?"

Li Mingyu smiled, of course, there was an arrangement.

"There is an arrangement, we will move in 2 teams from here."

This time everyone straightened up and focused.

Li Mingyu liked them this way and became serious.

"The distance between City G and City X is only 3 hours with taking long routes, we can still arrive in 5 hours, I will go to City X with Ji Rui and Xiao Yun while others will go to City G and striaght to City S from here."

Yan Zhi frowned.
" Why are we going to City S?"

Yes, that! City S is Chen Chen family's territory. The Chen family will be annihilated leaving only the second gong and his nephew. That nephew will be involved in kidnapping incident where second gong will gain a Zombie supporter. Yes Zombie.

That Zombie was a scientist before his death, with his extreme mental will, he regained sanity even after becoming zombie. That scientist helped second gong at every step even saved Ji Rui who second gong loved but when his identity was revealed that little zombie friend was abandoned by second gong and Ji Rui.

But the nephew of second gong who was only 6 years old knew the goodness of his saviour and ran away with him. But the Zombie was taken as kidnapping him and was burned to death.

That Zombie friend was Li Mingyu's one favourite character but also most hated one too. Because that personality matched his friend very much. He still felt guilty that he couldn't save him but he will save the zombie friend and the little nephew.

As for second gong? Who cares. As long as the little nephew ask, Li Mingyu might let him tag along.

He wants to go to City S first but he can't because the plot still needs a week before the kidnapping of little nephew Chen. That is why he wants Li Bai and others to go first while he will get Meng family on the way.

" You guys not need to worry, Remember 3 things only, No matter who, don't trust them, 2nd Find a safe place and protect each other. 3rd before I come never go out. The City S is more turbulent then this place got it?"

Li Yunxi anxiously asked Li Mingyu.

"Yu-gege when will you come?"

Smiling a bit, Li Mingyu said.

" I will be back in 2 days at most. Maybe even earlier. Listen to Huang-ge ok?"

Yan Huang was startled, He is 24 and yes, the only elder one here... actually he really should take care of these children who were taking care of him.

Yan Zhi shaked his head and said.

" If Ge is going with Li Bai and others than i can easily go with you. Let Ji Rui go with them."

Ji Rui looked at Yan zhi and then looked at Li Mingyu who was thinking. Gritting his teeth Ji Rui said.

"I want to come with you, YuYu."

Everyone: ...Yuyu? Who is he?

Narrator: ...pft bahahah karma! It's karma! You called me Nana? Nana? He said Yuyu!! Hahahah.

Li Mingyu: (*=-=) Shut it!

Coughing a little, Li Mingyu said to Ji Rui.

"Just say Mingyu. Also are you sure you want to come with me?"

Ji Rui hurridely nodded and smiled brightly at Li Mingyu.

"Yes yes i am sure! I want to come with you!"

Yan Zhi felt a bit bitter, he didn't like this Ji Rui and didn't want Li Mingyu to ignore him cause of that. He looked at Ji Rui with malicious intentions.

Li Mingyu on other felt that it was fate! The main gong and shou fate can't be ignored~

Narrator: Aren't ya interested in Yan Zhi?

Li Mingyu: Am, worry not, After settling these all idiots to City Z. I will start my seduction plan~

Narrator: You...are you sure you aren't on love vacation?

Li Mingyu: who said I love him? My feelings are still only in interest stage.

Narrator: Who knows when that stage will be kicked aside~