Becoming a team.

Yan Zhi woke up and saw the bed empty, which gave him quite the fright and came out of the room to check. And was stunned when he saw his brother helping in cleaning the room along with others.

Ji Rui and Meng Xu were helping Li Bai in cooking because they also found out that he can't cook...And Li Mingyu can't decline him, So they thought of 'helping' him.

Song He was splayed on sofa while Li Hai and Yu Bao were checking the map, Yu Hua and Li Yunxi were cleaning the room with Yun Huang. Li Mingyu was making milktea for everyone while Xiao Yun was watching T.V.

Yan Zhi felt a strange warmth in his heart, This is how a family should be like right? His house was always empty, He didn't even have time for himself and couldn't see his family. His life was very colorless, Then this apocalypse came. He is worried about his little brother and parents, yet he couldn't protect his elder brother.

Li Mingyu noticed Yan Zhi and was amused, This guy is looking so gloomy the first thing in morning...Did he not have 'beep' this morning?

Narrator: Stop. Stop. Stop. Our novel is pure!!

Li Mingyu: Bro, It's tags says: bxb and mpreg. Heh pureness? My foot!

Narrator:.....

Yan huang called out to Yan zhi.

"A'Zhi! You finally woke up. come help around."

Coming out of his trance, Yan Zhi once again looked at his brother.

"Ge, Are you fine?"

"Why? Why will I be not fine?"

Li Yunxi also added.
"Huang-ge is so fit and fine that he got powers!!"

Yan Zhi looked at Li yunxi and asked.

"Powers?"

She nodded and opened her two palms one was full with darkness while other had air revolving around.

Yan zhi was stunned, He looked at his brother and saw him calm, It seem they already know.

Then he saw his brother opening his palm and a fire ball appearing in his hand the on other palm was thunder rolling around.

"How is it?"

Yan Zhi smiled and gave him a thumbs up, he strode to the sofa and pushed Song He abit, as he sat, Li Mingyu handed him tea.

Sipping the hot tea, Yan Zhi asked Li Mingyu.

"What's your plan?"

Other's also perked their ears, narrator opened his recording function.

Li Mingyu:.....

"Nothing much, I am planning on going to city Z and making a base there."

Yan Zhi: "City Z...why so far?"

Li Mingyu: "It is relatively safe place. Also I want to build everything from scratch. It is the best choice."

Yan Zhi: "you mean that demolishing the city and rebuild it?"

Li Mingyu: "I will demolish it but not rebuild it, I will rearrange it."

Yan Huang came near them and asked: "Rearrange?"

Li Mingyu: "My second ability is space, It's very big. I will store some building on the way and move them to base."

Yan Zhi: "...The idea is not bad, but what if another person has already made a base there?"

Li Mingyu: "Then chase them out,or take them under."

Yan Zhi and Yan Huang looked at each other, Yan Huang: "Are you planing on making a large base?"

Li Mingyu: "No, I am making a safe base. Which can go about even without me."

This sentence startled everyone except Narrator, he knew that Li Mingyu is planning on checking other dimenstions so will have less headache if he know that base is safe and his people will be fine without him.

Meng xu asked: "Then, you will need people right?"

Li Mingyu looked at him and nodded: "of course, the more the merrier but after I check their character that is."

Meng Xu bit his lower lip and said: "You can take my family in! They...they are more useful then me."

Here Yan Huang also looked at Li Mingyu: "I also wanted to ask if our family and friends could tag along? They will not be a burden I promise."

Li Mingyu smirked at their nervous faces.

"Worry not, As long as you are my teammate, You only need to protect yourself, Food, clothing, weapon and other things will be handled be me. And your families? Of course they are welcomed. But feeding them depends on themselves, As long as they help around it will be fine."

Meng Xu and Yan Huang were happy and very touched while Yan Zhi asked: "So we are teammates now?"

Li Mingyu eyed him: "Of course, Now that we are teammates, You three should also awaken powers. Because except you three all other's in my team have either 3 powers or 2 powers."

At this xiao Yun started flying and said: "I also got 2 powers!! Though it is lousy in battle..."

Listening to sulking tone of the child others started laughing, Li bai slapped the table and shouted.

"Come eat everyone! It's breakfast time!"

This day the zombies were howling outside while they were either eating or sleeping in the home,They even went on roof for freshair.

Zombies: Take us seriously!!

Narrator: You guys are only background.

Zombies: You are background! Your whole family is background! Laozi is main villain of this novel ba!