Chapter 10 - Feelings

En başından başla

He is looking at Sivaangi with a fear look as he doesn't want to talk about the kiss but still he wants to know why. He takes a seat next to her and tries to talk.

Ashwin: Hi, Sivaangi ma. How are you feeling now?

Sivaangi: Hi, Ashwineyyy. Yes, I'm feeling better now thanks to you.

Ashwin: And um........... that.......you know....ermmm........

Sivaangi looks at Ashwin as he is hesitates to talk to her, but our Sivaangi knows the reason, then she notices that there are some red lipstick which is still stucking on his lips. She guess he must have found out about the kiss. She wants to talk about this directly to him so he won't be feeling confused.

Sivaangi: What is it, Ashwineyyy? Why are you hesitating? Is it about the kiss?

Ashwin: What? How do you know that I'm thinking about it right now, ma?

Sivaangi: I can see it by your weird behaviour, Ashwineyyy. Tell me about it.

Ashwin: I mean, why did you kissed me all of a sudden? Are you in love with me right now? Tell me, ma.

Sivaangi: I didn't kiss you for that, it's just that I want to calm your heart down as it was beating weaker in the morning for the fact that you can't see me hurted by someone else. That's it.

Ashwin: Are you sure ma? It's nothing else, right?

Sivaangi: Yes, I'm sure. Don't worry about it, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: But this is my first kiss ma, I had never even thought about it. Your kiss makes me feel something.

Sivaangi: Like what?

Ashwin: Like I'm falling in love with you.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, I can understand you but I don't want to be in love with someone whose I just comes to know them a few day ago. Let's keep our kiss as a secret so no one would drag about it.

Ashwin: Our kiss?

Sivaangi: Of course it was our kiss, by the way this is my first kiss too. I know it because we have same wavelengthsu.

Ashwin: Ma, don't do this to me. I don't know what will I do after this. ( He gets feared )

Sivaangi: Ok, Ashwineyyy. Cool down, cool down.

Ashwin feels relieved for a while but be still can't get over the kiss. Sivaangi who started the kiss has now forgot it but he can't move on with it. He still have some doubts that he is starting to fall in love with her, but he just shrug it off and leaves it for now. Sivaangi then changes the topic to cheer him up and make him smile more.

Sivaangi: I forgot to ask you about something, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: What is it, ma?

Sivaangi: What is your height?

Ashwin: My height? It's 5'11 inches.

Sivaangi: Ohhhh, I like people whose height is 5'11 inches.

Ashwin then raises his eyesbrows and Sivaangi turns her head away from him. He can see the cuteness from her and he smiles seeing it, he is admiring every movement of her. On the other hand, Sivaangi is shocked to know that Ashwin's height is 5'11 inches, and what more she realises that he's matching every single thing about her life partner.

Then, she suddenly remembers Pavithra said that she can't  find a man with her expectations. But news flash, there really is a man who exists with her expectations. A police officer with a handsome and cool face, she just can't believe it as her expectation becomes real. She is so happy about it and can't wait to tell it to Pavithra later.