Issei vs Zephydor/Yaegaki sword of Senji!!

issei was approached by two people and what made this unbelievable is that one of these two people were Sirzechs Lucifer and his wife Grayfia Lucifuge he could feel the power rolling off the current Lucifer like holy shit it was like a ocean of destruction even though he Sirzechs wasn't flexing his power he could tell the power was just his base form.

Sirzechs Lucifer

Level: 800(true form hidden)

fame: Crimson devil of Destruction/Leader of the Underworld/ 7th ranked in top 10 Strongest Beings

HP:200,500

MP:144,250

STR:1,113

VIT:1,112

AGL:1,114

SES:1,115

LCK:1,112

Issei was in shock this guy was a terror to behold if he was to get on his bad side but since he didn't hate all devils or any other supernatural beings just the one who mess with his family so he did not want this guy to be on his conscious, oh hell no! he would be crushed like someone crushing a walnut with there boot. and top 10 strongest beings what the hell is that?

Sirzechs: Issei Hyoudou its nice to meet you and thank you for taking care of my son you have my gratitude we were searching the whole underworld looking for him but I must ask why are you opposed to the marriage between my sister and riser phenex?

issei: no problem, your son was a nice kid I can tell he will be someone like if you if he trained hard enough but the reason why I'm oppose to this its because its nonsense it doesn't matter if there trying to repopulate the devils but ruining people lives by making people have an arranged marriage is foolish and my mother also had an arranged marriage but she beat the person in a duel and that's why I'm opposed to it

Sirzechs was happy, he could see that issei was a man with a strong will that will not bend the knee because of someone told him to do something that he more than likely wouldn't do and now he knows what issei is like, Grayfia can also be seen smiling by the courage and heart of issei.

Sirzechs: I appreciate you doing this for my sister you have my thanks issei Hyoudou, you will be fighting a devil named zephydor he is arrogant who looks down on a lot of people so he will most likely insult you for being human, are you ready?

Issei: I'm ready, he better put up or shut up ill show him the power of humanity and why we have so much potential to be great!

Sirzechs approaches issei and puts his hand on his shoulder and teleports to a place that looks very extravagant and sees rias and her peerage, sona and her peerage, riser, and zephydor.

Zephydor: so you must be the human that wants to end this marriage, do you honestly believe you can beat-

Issei grabs the arrogant devil face and throws him to the arena.

Issei: I had enough running your motherfucking mouth already either you put up or shut up.

Zephydor was seething in rage, how dare this human grab him! he will flay this humans bones

Sirzechs: ENOUGH!! Zephydor you will fight this man named issei Hyoudou for the freedom of rias Gremory and riser phenex do you have a problem with this?