A Shaken Beginning!

-IMPORTANT-This universe is a bit different from the MHA. The villains here are much more powerful and some of the heroes are corrupted. (This is not following cannon arcs btw)

Unknown Village-

Izuku Midoriya was born into poverty and was an orphan the village was corrupted with heroes that aren't really heroes, they are there for the money. So, of course, nothing interesting happens when Izuku gets dropped off at an orphanage at a 1-month-old so likes skip to 4 years, shall we?

-4 years later- "Playground"

Izuku was there playing around with sticks to make a small picture as he hears commotion behind him.

Izuku turns around and sees some of the bigger kids picking on one of the smaller kids there. 2 of the kids holding the kid's arm as one of them was punching him in the stomach. the smaller kid has tears in his eyes coughing up blood with each blow. Izuku couldn't stand anymore and walked up to them.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Izuku yelled running over there. As one of the kids that were punching him looked over and had a grin on his face as he puts down his bloody fist and looks at Izuku.

"Or what? You may be bigger than us but your still just a kid!" (Note Izuku is pretty big if you want his full height to think of roger's but a little bigger) (Also yes he'll get that godly stache of white beard's)

As Izuku looks him straight at the older kid's eye clutched his fist, "Just leave him alone! He ain't bothering anyone!" As the kid starts to get annoyed of Izuku's shit and then had a great idea. As his fingers morphed into blades. As Izuku went wide-eyed and knew what he was going to do.

As he launched the attack at the kid. Izuku runs to stop him out of anger as he flexed his fist as yelled, "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" As then it happened he threw the punch at the kid as then the attack didn't hit or rather something hit in front of the kid as it began to crack more and more. As then it unleashed a huge shockwave a direct hit towards the boy as the boy flew back to a tree breaking it. As the 3 kids were there shocked at what he unleashed. Izuku was shocked himself as he then puts 2 and 2 together.

"This must be my quirk it looks like it can create some sort of shake?" As he then looked at the other 2 kids and said, "If you want to end up like him leave!" As the 2 kids let the little boy down and ran.

Izuku then said, "Let's get you to the nurse of the orphanage okay?" As Izuku picks up the little boy and puts him on his back." As the boy muttered, "Thank...you..."

-Skip to when Izuku turns 14- (around 8'1)

Izuku is now aware of his quirk as he tries to control it best he could with the amount of power he has. He is also an older brother figure in the orphanage to the smaller kids. A lot of them come up to Izuku to get help from him. Everything was fine...until something horrible happened.

Izuku was coming back from picking apples from the trees near his orphanage as he heard yelling coming from the place. He then sees the orphanage on fire as the kids are all outside as the holder of the orphanage was coughing up blood as then the hero picked her up by the head. "This is what you get from trying to cover for those fucking brats I swear I should kill them myself unless if you got money or your body." He says with a sly smile. As the keeper was in tears looking at the kids and said. "Alright...I'm yours just don't hurt them."

The guy smiled and said, "Good, good let's get started shall we?" As then the guy felt a cold breeze behind him.