questions and answers

Tommy POV

I've been paying close attention to Tubbos behaviour and have noticed a few habits he has.

For example: he can be very stubborn on eating proper dinner, but he doesn't do that all that ALL the time just sometimes.

Im thinking about asking him if he's a little, but it would be kind of akward if he isn't.

Fuck it.

Im asking him when he gets back from grocery shopping.

after Tubbo got back-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hey you need help with the groceries?" i ask tubbo, who was just getting out of the car.

"oh, sure"

after we finished bringing in the groceries I started talking to Tub.

"hey, um... I had a question thats been in my head ever since you first came here."

"okayyyy?" Tubbo said, dragging out the Y.

"so.... okay lets just get straight to the point. Do you know what age regression is? and if yes. are you a little?...."

After I said that Tubbo looked like he was about to cry.

wait.

oh shit.

he's about to cry.

I quickly took him into my arms and pressed him to my chest.

he started crying and I did my best to comfort him.

after a few minutes he stopped crying and i slowly pulled away from the hug.

he kept his head down, so i put my pointer finger under his chin to lift it up
(keep in mind this is not sexual)
"look at me tubbs"
he hesitated, but looked me in the eyes.
"its not bad to be a little. it's actually pretty good to do that, much better than other coping techniques"
"really....?"
"of  course little bee" i said with a smile on my face.
I wiped the tears pf his face and he started smiling.
"how about we get you into some comfy clothes?"
he shyly nodded.
"can you do it yourself or do you need help?"
"myself"
"ok ill set up a movie while you get changed"
he ran upstairs and i walked to the living room.
i looked through the box of dvds i have and remembered the disney dvds i had here for my little cousin i babysit sometimes.
i picked out rapunzel.
a few minutes later tubbo cane down in a bee onesie.

 (i dont know why but i need this)"you want something to drink or eat?""angel milwk!" tubbs said, slurring his speach a bit

"you want something to drink or eat?"
"angel milwk!" tubbs said, slurring his speach a bit.
"you got it!"
wtf is angel milk?
i quickly look d it up.
okay just milk with vanilla and sugar.
thats easy.

Tbc
-------------------------------------------------
i got a bit lazy at the end but thats fineeeee
i hope you enjoyed! :]