Chapter 8

"Sorry kid there's no such floor- Perseus Jackson?!"

Percy crossed his arms "Yup" he said popping the 'P'

"I thought by now you would recognize my voice, Tim? And what did I say about my full name?"

"That it's Percy Fury-Jackson uh no Jackson-Fury.... Oh right! 600th floor! I- I- uh" The man fumbled around with something and then gave the demigod who had an amused face accepted the card.

"Well, see you later Tim!" Percy waved and walked away.

  Percy walked past the luxurious hallway to where he knew the Olympian gods were talking with the Norse gods. Annabeth did such a good job with the architecture it was more beautiful than the original and he admired his girlfriend's proud work. Some of the satyrs and nymphs waved as he passed and he waved back.

Entering the room he was met with the loud voice of Zeus.

"-We have no reason to continue this treaty!" he boomed angrily

Thor looked constipate. With the help of Ares, Zeus announced what deeds Thor and his brother did on Earth or Midgard depending on whom you ask.

  Poseidon noticed his demigod child entering the room and he straightened his back as he sat on his throne and brightened up from his former neutral bored expression. Athena noticed this and ticked but didn't otherwise give a negative response to Percy's entrance.

  Percy waved to Hestia and Hades whom the latter frowned- but that was his default face so Percy didn't think much of it. Hestia gave a smile to Percy as she tended the Hearth.

"Lord Zeus" Percy interrupted his whining- Eh hem, glorious speech worthy of a drama queen- uh- king (crab).

Percy bowed as he listens to the same whining of Zeus and the disrespect of demigods.

Percy glanced at the two Norse gods.

  Thor still looked like a lost sheep and was starting to get offended at Zeus' mention of his Master Bolt and Thors powers by the way he was griping on Mjolnir tightly. Percy recalled that from the SHIELD report that Thor similarly was like Ares- arrogant, war-hungry- and after his banishment, he suddenly became a better person. Percy doubted the report a bit and took it in with a large pinch of salt considering how Ares is and no one can change that quickly usually (Though Percy liked the dude now that he talked to him). As if sensing the half-blood thinking about him Ares gave a nasty snarl to Percy.

  Percy then took his eyes on Loki. Percy will never understand why the gods wanted to take care of things this fast, they didn't even give the two Norse gods time to recover especially Loki who was literally brainwashed. Loki had a blank face, and Percy couldn't even imagine what Loki was feeling about the whole situation.

"If I may, Lord Zeus may I speak about the recent events in my perspective?"

"How dare you-"

"Father, let the boy speak. Maybe he can explain just why we should let this incident slide?" Athena said her gray eyes intensely staring at him

  Percy gave a slight nod to the goddess to thank her for stopping Zeus from proving once again how much of a baby he is.

"Lord Zeus, you see sir, Prince Loki was not doing this out of his own free will he was controlled and thus he began attacking Manhattan"

"Yes yes I know that already tell us something that these Norse gods have not told us already," he said it with slight scorn in his voice when he said the word 'gods

"And what if these Norse are lying to us what then how can we trust these-these gods when we had no other contact from Odin in millennia! He one-sidedly stopped the treaty and then suddenly he banishes his son to Earth and his other son attacks Earth?"