Chapter 3

Its raining aliens

"Fury you son of a-"

Meanwhile with Percy.

Percy had created a rainbow in his quarters in the Helicarrier to IM the camps about the current situation and about what was about to come.

"You are saying that an alien came here- who is from the Norse Pantheon, had almost killed your uncle, and will launch an attack in " Annabeth was interrupted by a certain Santa elf lookalike demigod

"I personally think they will attack Manhattan, bad guys usually want to go there for some reason-"
"-and you need our help?" She ignored Leo

Percy had Iris messages both Camp Half-blood and Camp Jupiter. On one rainbow were Annabeth, Leo, and Chiron, and on the other rainbow were Reyna, Frank, and Hazel.

"I iris messaged you guys because we don't know where exactly Loki will attack and we need to warn the demigods. There will be an army called the Chitaruri, I don't know if our regular weapons will work on the Chitaruri, but it did on Loki so I am hoping for the best."

Reyna had a serious expression on her face. But when has she not? "Percy, this is a major issue, but thank you for warning us. We need to discuss our course of action. But what of the mortals? Certainly, the army is not targeted towards demigods?"

"Don't worry about that, my dad is taking care of something. Soon we will have a flying red and gold metal suit, a giant green, Captain America, and a space prince to help the regular folk."
Annabeth nodded guessing who these people were from Percy's description

"Wait did you say, Captain America?-"
Chiron looked slightly confused about the descriptions but spoke cutting off Leo "We will try our best to help the mortals while remaining unseen. I will have to speak with the gods soon to talk about the Norse about revealing themselves to the mortals."
Percy nodded "Thanks, guys I don't know what would have happened if I didn't have you all. Ask Rachel if she's seen anything will you?"

Hazel's golden eyes brightened "Percy you are our friend of course we will help."
"Yeah Water Boy, and can I meet Ironman? And I think Death Boy would like to meet the ol' Captain from the 40s"
Annabeth rolled her eyes "I will go to her soon and Seaweed brain you better not let him meet the Captain. Oh, and we will send Will along with Nico. I hope Phil will be alright. Don't do anything stupid okay?" Percy gave his signature lopsided grin

"When have I ever?"

---

The portal had opened, out of the void came creatures unlike any other seen on earth. They were huge ugly lizard-looking creatures that were on flying vehicles. The citizens were in shock, there was no warning before the aliens began their strike. Blasts of blue and purple from the weapons they held made buildings, streets, and people blow up. It was a nightmare.

The Avengers regrouped in a circle as they fought the aliens. The Captain took lead.
"-Ironman, Thor! Clear the skies" Captain America ordered
"On it. Clench up birdbrain don't wanna risk you falling"
Clint huffed and hold on to Stark
"And Hulk?" The Hulk who was being surprisingly still turned to face Rogers.
"Smash" he finished nodding his head toward the enemy
Hulk gave an awkward grin and jumped insanely high, swatting the aliens like flies.

In the Hellicarrier,

"Sir, the council is on" Maria Hill informed.

"Director Fury, the council has made a decision" A stern female voice came from the screen
"I recognize the council has made a decision. But given that it's a stupid ass decision I have elected to ignore it" Fury replied