May we meet again.

Season 2, Episode 16: Blood Must Have Blood Part 2. No Lexa in the finale, but it's okay. She appeared on the episode recap and there were mention of her by Indra, Lincoln and even Octavia. So it seems that Indra understood why Lexa had to do what she did - it was the very commander thing to do.

There were so many things going on in the finale. It started from a scene in Jaws (I am still wondering what it is. Is it the same as what appeared with Octavia previously?), and Jaha abandoning Murphy to chase after the flying thing that supposedly brings them to The Promised Land. I personally have trouble to believe what Jaha believe in. Is there really The Promised Land? Because at the end, it certainly didn't look at all promising - a hologram? And the plot twist? Whoever is under the influence of the hologram, they know Jaha's name, and were awaiting his arrival. I don't know what kind of ending was that, but I felt as to how Jaha's expression was left priceless.

Next is the reunion of our favourite characters (or at least, they're mine) - Clarke, Bellamy, Octavia, Jasper, Monty, Maya. Reunion doesn't last if you're in an ongoing war. My heart was crying, when I watched Mountain Men torturing Raven (yes, I wished so hard she wouldn't be the one to die!). There were just too manyyyyy feels for this episode. Oh, did you saw badass-grounder Octavia in action? I simply loved it! We definitely need more of this next season no? And I definitely want to see where Linctavia will end up. I miss those Linctavia scenes! And talking about Lincoln, isn't revenge just sweeeeeet?

To sum it up, Clarke killed Dante in which Cage wanted to do the same to Abby. Murphy found an awesome cool place (were there actually motorbikes that we saw? aaaaawhoooooo~). Octavia became a badass-grouder chic. Clarke pulled the lever with Bellamy and everyone including kids died. Jasper lost Maya and blamed Clarke. Raven is so hurt, I hope she is alright. Lincoln chopped Cage's hand off and now he's dead after that shot - Payback is a bitch. Jaha met Alie. Err, did I miss anything else?