Ian peeked his head in the bedroom and knocked the door twice. "You guys need any help in here? We're done in your office I think." He spoke.

Harry and I glanced around, seeing if there were any other urgent things we desperately wanted to bring to our temporary stay at the mansion.

"I think we're good." I mumbled and Harry nodded. "Yep."

Ian stood next to me, flinging his arm around my shoulder as we all looked around the large bedroom. I had come to know that Ian was a very touchy and affectionate boy. He always seemed to want an arm around someone, or hug someone or hold someone's hand. I had noticed it around the boys too, and he was very affectionate with Louis and Eleanor as well, constantly patting backs, hugging and touching arms.

"What time do you head back to the RSP?" I asked and Ian took a look at his watch around his wrist. We had woken up pretty early, not able to sleep anymore once the thoughts started filling my brain. Ian's postponed weekend ended somewhere this evening. "Around five."

I nodded and he assisted me in taking some of the bags to the car. Ian opened the trunk and we put some of the suitcases in it.

"Hey, are you okay by the way? After last night?" I asked, handing him one of the bags. He frowned a bit and nodded. "Yeah, sure. I mean, it was a bit scary and I was caught off guard, but I'll learn how to react to all of that once I start my training."

"Right. Your training. Do you remember when you first arrived at the RSP and we were talking about what some things were that you could do with your life? Like what careers or hobbies you'd be interested in?" I tried and he instantly rolled his eyes. 

"Please don't get all therapist-Violet on me."

"I'm not." I defended, holding my hands up in the air as I shook my head. "You're right. I'm sorry. But I'm worried about you being in the gang. I keep thinking there are so many other things you could do with your life."

"Violet." He snapped a bit and I let out a sigh, knowing he was right. "I know that's what I said at first, but I want to do this. I like this life, I like what Louis and Harry do. I want to do it too. It's all I know and I think I'm ready for it."

"Alright." I breathed, deciding to drop the topic. He was right, it was none of my business. I didn't know what he and Rebecca talked about during their therapy sessions but I was pretty sure he was feeding her lies about fake passions and future dreams he had.

If I wasn't with Harry, I would never know about it so I just had to keep it completely separated for both our sakes.

Harry and Louis exited the apartment too, each carrying a few bags. "Is that all of it?" I asked and Harry nodded, dropping the bags in the trunk too before closing it and jogging over to the driver's side. My eyes darted over his side profile, a bandana pushed up into his slightly long hair, bit of a stubble on his chin as he was sporting a basic black T-shirt that hugged his biceps and showed bits and pieces of various tattoos.

The sun had kissed his skin a little, giving him a soft tan on his body. The sunglasses stood low on the bridge of his nose as he geared the Range Rover up, pressing down on the gas and driving us back to the mansion.

I glanced over my shoulder, taking one final look at the apartment. As we drove off, I saw the park where Harry and I had had that one date where we talked so openly after his recovery period in my apartment. Things had changed so much now.

The car ride was silent as we drove back through London and Ian and Louis assisted Harry and I in taking some of our things up. We met Liam in the foyer, who had seemed to be waiting for us. "I'm going to need the pictures." He stated.