Leeteuk

Originally this person was requested and I already started on it but I have the new one in my drafts so don't worry! This is short and sweet. Do you prefer short imagines? I like long ones but certain idols are easier to write about. Anyways enjoy!

Narrator

Y/n always wanted to be in a position of power. Growing up as a foreigner in Korea was very...tough. She was often treated differently from her peers but as she got older it didn't bother her as much or so she thought. Her ex boyfriend left her for a rich girl and from that moment she realized that if she were going to get anywhere in this dog eat dog world, she needed to obtain some sort of power.

In her company she rose in rank pretty quickly and she thought it was due to her hard work...not going to say that Y/n isn't a hard worker but it just so happens that the CEO of SSJ Industries Park Jung Soo was smitten with her and wanted her close to him at all times. That is why she is the assistant to the CEO himself. Today in particular, Jung Soo couldn't get any work done because all of his thoughts led to Y/n. She was absolutely gorgeous with her curly/coily hair in a low bun and the sun was shining gracefully on her brown skin...driving him crazy.

He clears his throat and she pauses looking over documents. "Do you need something Mr.Park?" He inwardly sighs not liking her calling him something so formal. You see Y/n is his girlfriend and although they have agreed to keep a business professional relationship at work, he has a rather hard time hearing her saying anything other than his first name. "We're alone right now, call me Jung Soo." Y/n picked up on his whiny tone and figured out the problem. "Am I distracting you from doing your work? Your father wants that report on his desk by lunch and it's already 11. Get it done and we can go to lunch together."

Jung Soo perks up. "Okay I'll finish it up, just give me 30 minutes." Behind every man is a woman who's really pulling all the strings. Y/n smiles satisfied with herself.

As the two get ready for lunch Jung Soo begins to get really nervous. You see he didn't want to date Y/n anymore, he wanted to marry her and make her Mrs.Park. He makes sure that the ring box is in his coat pocket before helping Y/n put on hers. The weather outside has gone from a sunny morning to a quite cloudy afternoon with snow on the horizon. "Baby you need to cover up and put on your scarf, hat, and gloves. Here let me help you." Jung Soo helps his girlfriend (hopefully soon fiancé) cover up for the cold that awaits them. He places a sweet kiss on her forehead and smiles down looking into her beautiful eyes.

-

"Baby you've been acting nervous this entire lunch what's up?" Y/n places her hand over his. Why wouldn't he be nervous? He's about to ask the love of his life to spend the rest of her life with him...he knows that she loves him but is if to  the point of marriage yet? He doesn't know. "It's nothing really but can I ask you something?" She nods smiling at him. "Do you love me?" She's taken aback at first but answers him nonetheless. "Of course I love you." "How much?" She decides to be a little bold and lean across the table and peck his lips softly. "I'm not going to be cheesy and say to the moon and back...but I do love you that much."

He takes her hands as he transfers himself down on one knee. "Y/n 자기야, I love you more than words can express. You consume my thoughts throughout the day and I'm always wondering how I managed to get someone as wonderful as you, to fall in love with someone like me. Y/n I want to spend the rest of our lives together and I promise to give you anything you've ever wanted. Y/L/N Y/F/N will you marry me?" In this moment Y/n knew that no matter how much power she had, none of it would make her as happy as Jung Soo. She knew that in order for her to get real revenge on her stupid ex boyfriend was to live her life happily.

"Yes! A thousand times yes!!" Jung Soo doesn't waste time pulling out the ring box and shows her the beautiful diamond ring before slipping it onto her finger.

-

"The snow is so beautiful, I love it." The snow fluttered in the air covering the streets around them. "Not as beautiful as you, now come on we have to get home before it's too bad to drive." She giggles as he pulls her towards his luxury vehicle. "But Jung Soo what about work?" He shrugs. "It'll be there when we get back, for now I'm more worried about you."

The two drive off smiling and as most stories that this author wishes to write, live happily ever ever after and what not.

The End...for now

A/n:

I don't think I've written in this style before but I could be wrong but uh what do you think? Anywho the request will be up by the weekend!

*unedited