The Off-Season

Viviana wasn't exactly excited to be attending the ESPYs but she was happy her brother was joining her as her date so there wouldn't be room for awkward boyfriend questions. She let her mom pick out a dress and was surprised with her mom's exceptional taste. Viv loved the long, black off-the-shoulders dress and really loved the new pair of Louboutins that Kat and Christian had got their daughter for be nominated for an ESPY.

"It doesn't matter how much time you spend on hair and makeup you're still the ugly twin," CJ jokes as he comes to check in on his sister's progress

"It doesn't matter how much time you spend on hair and makeup you're still the ugly twin," CJ jokes as he comes to check in on his sister's progress. He didn't want to be late.

"It doesn't matter how good you can throw a ball I'm still winning best moment in college sports," Viv says back as she fastens her earring. "Ok, I'm ready! Dang bro you look good." She straightens his tie and pats him on the chest.

"Can we go now?" CJ groans.

Viv laughs and heads downstairs. Christian had pulled up the Lamborghini for his kids to drive to the awards ceremony. The family hugged and took photos before the twins finally headed to the Staples Center to see who was the most dominate twin for the year.

Thankfully, there were very few questions asked as the made their way down the red carpet and Viv even managed to dodge the interviewer for the time being. Cy was nowhere to be seen even though he was up for Best MLB Player. Viv kept her eyes out as her and CJ took their seats close to the stage because they were favorites. Cy showed up in a grey suit and a beautiful blonde model in tow. Viv had been hiding out at her mom and dad's since the tailgate two weeks ago and knew Cy had been getting into all kinds of trouble now that he was single again.

Honestly, Viv wasn't prepared to see new girls walk out every morning. She would go back eventually, but it would be when she was prepared not to sleep on weekends. Nolan had a nomination for Best Athlete in College Sports as well and Viv was unsure whether he would show up or not.

"Hello and welcome!" Patrick Mahomes, the host for the year, announced and the room fell silent. "Let's get to it shall we!"

They ran through the first couple awards quickly and Viv was glad she couldn't wait to hear if she won or not.

Cy Bellinger won Best MLB Player. CJ took home Best Play for his performance in the NCAA College Football Playoffs. Viv and Naomi somehow took how the award for Best Team, which was huge surprise since Viv and Kat were also up for the award.

Finally, it came down to the most important awards for the Bellinger's and Yelich's: Best Men's and Women's Athlete College Sport.

Patrick exited the stage and Viv held her breath wondering who was going to present the award. Viv's stomach dropped when she saw both Cy and Nolan Bellinger come on stage to present the award that was most likely hers.

"Women's Sports are no joke. In fact, the female athletes can be seen working ten times as hard as any male on campus. I have seen it first hand," Nolan starts the intro to the presentation. "Women's sports are more demanding, intense and still despite the growth the sports have seen are the least recognized. This award is not only for the person who has shown amazing talent, dedication and success in their respective sport but also for the athlete who has done work off the field, out of the arena and away from the court to progress women's sports," Nolan says.