Mona the ex-president

This is just gonna be a "filler"... if you wanna call it that... But it's gonna be slightly seperate from what's going on with the freshmen. Mainly cause I wanna introduce more of the characters, but also cause I don't know how to continue the story rn and need to think ;-;

"Keqing...." The soft-spoken girl whispered to her neighbor. Her gentle appearance made her blend into the background, but her bright horn-headband combined with her flowing blue hair made her stand out like a gem among stones.

....

No answer.

"...Kequing.." The girl tried to speak up, leaning towards her a bit. Now a bit closer, she could see that Kequing had a irked expression on her face.

"...u-uh.. Kequing..." The girl asked once more, before being interupted by Kequing, who whirled her head towards her with a grumble.

"What, Ganyu??" She whisper-yelled.

"Ah-um.. I was.. wondering if you knew how to do number seven on the homework... I looked in the book.. but the example didn't help..." Ganyu occansionally peeked up to see if their teacher was looking. He was just sitting on his desk with his leather boots propped up against it's surface.

"You're already working on the homework? We were supposed to be doing the example."

"..Yes, I already finished that, though.. And I didn't want to disturb Mr. Kaeya... He kind of looks like he's asleep.." She peeked up again, hearing tiny snores coming from his direction.

"I suppose great minds think alike, because I started the homework as well.." Kequing pulled out her answers, "What problem did you say you were on?"

"Ah, seven.." She smiled, leaning over to listen to Kequing.

"So, first you want to..." *explanation stuff continues*

Kaeya woke up from his little nap when Mona walked up to him.

"Sir, I would like to address how your daily habits of *ahem* gingerly lying on your desk and napping set a bad example for our students," She placed her hands on her hips, frustrated.

"Leave it to Mona to bring up something like this..." Gorou slumped back in his chair.

"She was the previous student council president, after all. I think it would only come natural to her after being one of the best presidents we had!" Ayaka smiled.

"Hmm," Gorou hummed, looking over at her, "Then how'd she loose to that unlucky freshman?"

He said it loud enough for Mona to hear.

And she did.

SLAM

Mona slapped her hand down on Gorou's desk, glaring at him square in the eye.

"And how'd I loose, you ask?" Her voice hinted at anote of irritation, "I stepped down to allow the freshmen the same chance I had to prove that first years are more able-bodied than one might think."

"Man, she really had an answer planned out..." Kequing whispered from she sat at the back of the class.

"Maybe people ask her stuff like that a lot..." Ganyu suggested.

"Or she's jsut really defensive."

"What'd you say, Kequing?! I can hear you back there! What'd you say to me?!" Mona started strutting over to them.

"Did you really hear us.. We weren't yelling or anything and we sit in the back of the class.." Ganyu said.

"Well.. Maybe I didn't hear you, but I asked to to say it again, didn't I?"

"You made it sound like a threat," Gorou chimmed in from where he was sitting.

"Shut up!" Mona yelled back at him.

"Um.. What's the teacher doing in all this.." Ayaka said, almost to herself.

"Oh, I'm just watching it all play out. You seniors have very interesting day-to-day lives, you know. Barely anything goes on in the teacher's lounge and that rumor of me and Albedo dating sizzled out pretty quickly, no thanks to Jean.."

"....Weren't you the one who started that rumor?" Gorou asked.

"Ahahaha, well, yes, but I was getting bored around here and wanted to see something good happen," Kaeya got up, stretching from his nap.

"Well, was it true, Mr. Kaeya? Are you and Mr. Albedo dating?" Ayaka looked up at him.

"Who's to say?" He shrugged, "Albedo might refuse it if one of you students asks him because he'd probably assume I told you we were having some sort of affair. I'm not one to tell a lie, but we're not dating."

"So.. you are dating.."

"Who knows?" Kaeya said as he walked out of the classroom.

"Um.. is class even over yet.." Ayaka looked around, concerned.

"Was he just trying to get us to spread another rumor about him and Albedo?" Kequing asked, confused.

"Who knows," Mona sighed, "That man probably has a completely unrelated reason as to why he told us that 'story.'"

"Wait, so he's dating another teacher?" Kazuha piped up finally, utterly confused.

Yayy this was random but fun to write lol

Sorry that it's kinda short, but hopefully I'll get to introduce more of these seniors to the freshmen class.

Also please correct me if I got any of these characters' personalities wrong ;-; I only have Kazuha so I don't really know how people like Ganyu or Kequing act..