USCP Meeting starts NOW!

"USCPPP," Childe cheered from outside the homroom door window as he watched Bennett stand up in front of the class and discuss what they should do for a field trip this semester.
Bennett glanced over at the window awkwardly to see his baseball coach fogging up the window.
"Excuse me for one moment..." Bennett giggled nervously, skipping over to the door before Eula noticed. She definitely wouldn't be happy to see another teacher interrupting her class.
The tall ginger towered over him as Bennett walked out into the hallway.
"Coach Childe, um, I'm kinda busy at the moment, couldn't this wait until PE...?" Bennett tried to be polite because he did look up the the man as he was the coach of almost every sports team at their school and PE teacher, even though he was just a new college graduate. How he balanced work and still learning how to live outside a dorm room, people couldn't figure it out. He was also really good with all of the kids, young and old, even popular among most teachers, though his competitive side did get the best of him on more than one occasion. Ningguang, the receptionist, was known for pulling him and Beidou out of arguments over points scored during games. Beidou happened to be a very competitive sports mom and was responsible for two nephews of hers enrolled in the school. These two nephews were very sporty in their previous school and she wasn't gonna let some carrot top, string bean, college graduate tell her what a point was when it was clearly a foul.
"Oh, I saw you were talking as the USCP, so I thought you could mention the baseball team needs new members! A lot of the team left after they heard a "rookie" was gonna be their new coach, hehe. Guess they see young and think inexperienced! I'll just have to prove them wrong and make them beg me to take them back, hehe..." Childe's eyes glinted with a strange killer instinct.
"Ah... um... Alright, I guess I could mention it," Bennett said, brushing over his random weird sentence, "Is that all? I kinda need to get back to class, hehe.."
"Oh.! Alright! Don't be late today! I heard there was were two new transfer students today. They're brothers, right?"
"Oh, I've only met one, but I guess he has a brother. That makes sense..." He wondered who the sibling could be.
"Oh, lemme guess! It was that tired kid with the hoodie!" Childe beamed.
"Wait, yea, how'd you know that??" Bennett was really surprised, unless he saw him in the hallway maybe?
"His aunt, Beidou, got in an argument with me over how I shouldn't be allowed to coach all the teams, then she proceeded to knock my orange ju— I mean coffee- cup out of my hand and leave! She sure loves to break the rules of decency! I'll get her back for this!!"
"So how'd you meet Razor....?"
"Oh, she dropped him off but I didn't see his brother, I just heard their aunt say something about giving him his lunch or something."
"Oh, alright! Well, see ya!" Bennett ran back in, not wanting to waste any more time.

*** *** *** ***

"And, before we all go to chem, Childe wanted me to ask if any of you wanted to join baseball!" Bennett smiled, glancing around the room.
"American sport?" Razor asked from where he sat leaning on the table.
"Haha, yea, it's an American sport with throwing balls and running and stuff, it's pretty cool, we could check it out after school if you want!" Bennett seemed to be getting carried away. His cheeks turned rosy as he imagined spending more time getting to know the grey-haired boy. He seemed so interesting, and yet looked like he kept so much about himself hidden.. Bennett wanted to learn more about him.. he wanted to become his friend.
"Mm," Razor simply nodded right in time as the bell rang.

"Don't forget, your applications are due tomorrow!" Eula called after the flood of students rushing for the door. 

"Bennett," Razor ran up to the white-haired boy, tugging on his sleeve, "What lady talking about?"

"Oh, the applications? Yea, you weren't here on the first day when she talked about it... It's basically an application we have to write for a club we might want to join and why. It's pretty silly because a lot of the people in class are still in the clubs they were in freshman year."

"What clubs?"

"Oh, there's the theater club: the twins, Hu Tao, Fiscl, Chongyun (sometimes his bf comes along), and Xiao are in it, that I know of.. There's the orchestra: Xingqiu and venti practically run the whole thing, hehe. Oh, theres also band: Barbara, Xingyan, Xiao, Xingqiu, and Chongyun are in it. There's the art club, but I don't know much about it besides the fact that Albedo teaches it. I think Sucrose goes, but only 'cause she might like the teacher. Oh yea! Then there's baseball, which I'm in, of coarse! You should try it, I bet you'd be really good! You seem like you're really into sports and stuff! Are you?" Bennett basically fired off a million names while Razor was still struggling to remember the teachers.

"Um.. I was.. In Russia, played soccer. And volleyball."

The thought of Razor with his hair pinned back.. possibly in a braid even.. playing volleyball crept into Bennett's mind and made his cheeks turn red. 

"O-oh! That sounds cool! So you played a lot in middle school?" 

"Mhm. I was captain of volleyball team in freshman school year," Razor struggled a bit with how he phrased his words, "...Sorry.. English not very good for me-- easy! I mean.."

"Haha, it's alright! I can tell you're trying hard, and I know what you're saying so don't worry about it!"

Razor nodded, feeling a little at ease. 

"Baseball.. is hard?" Razor asked after a few minutes of walking to their next class in silence.

"Oh, baseball's pretty easy in my opinion! You just try to hit a ball that someone throws, then you run around! Hehe, that's a really simplified version, but it's basically the jist of it!"

"Mm," Razor contemplated for a moment, then looked up at Bennett, decided, "I will join baseball if Bennett plays baseball."

"Whu-really? That's great! W-wait, because of me?"

"Mm. Bennett kind.. I feel less anxious about how to talk around Bennett," He gazed at Bennett with his red eyes, but they seemed more relaxed than before. 

"A-a-hmm- Really? I-Im not used to getting that, haha... My bad luck usually makes people more anxious around me!" Bennett seemed kind of flustered. 

"I do not mind," Razor said simply, even though he hadn't experienced any of Bennett's bad luck yet. 

"Haha, thanks, that means a lot to me, actually..." Bennett felt himself feeling a little down all the sudden, "Not a lot of people are this nice when they first meet me, hehe... They usually hear about my bad luck and try to stay away for awhile..."

"Do not worry! I will stay!" Razor smiled, then noticed his classroom, "..I think... My class.. See you!" He waved and ran into the chemistry class.

Bennett felt a little sad they couldn't take all their classes together. Razor seemed like such a nice person, completely different from anyone else he's been around so far...

"See ya!" Bennett said with a smile.

"I made a new friend.."

It was as if both of them were thinking the same thing as they headed off to first period. 

Alright! Kinda long chapter but I had fun writing Beidou into this ^-^ Also, can you guess who Razor's brother is? O.o

I hope you enjoyed and have a nice day/night everyone!! <3