Chapter - 4 AssHolic Preys

Start from the beginning

His thumb was doing wonders. His finger was moving in patterns, easing and smoothing out the pain.

"This may hurt a little. Okay?" He whispered to which I just nodded.

"In words, Simmons." He commanded again. "Look at me while you speak."

"Okay." I said, meeting his gaze again.

His left hand supporting my heel, whereas the right ones was clutching the toes. He moved it in a circular path right before jerking it back up, accompanied by a crackling sound.

"Shit!!" I hissed, clutching onto the nearest thing. I couldn't tell what it was.

The couch? Or... His shoulder?

I closed my eyes. That's when I heard it. Those muffled voices, from the garden or so I thought.

"All good, let's lea -" I stopped him with a finger on his lips.

His perfect, light blush pink parted lips were soft like a feather as my finger brushed them.

He kept looking at my finger as I mouthed him to stay silent for a while to which he obeyed.

I concentrated once more. Only three voices were clear. Maybe there were some more.

Possibly.

"When shall we attack?" One of them asked.

"Mam's order. We shall move in when the coast is clear. We need to wait for the signal from inside."

Well, we have a mole after all.

"And then we will hunt down the king and the queen." The other one added.

King and the Queen, huh?

It would have been easy to follow us here, but they didn't. We were here all alone which would have been easy for them.

Unless...

My eyes suddenly shot open and widened in realisation. We were not their target at all. It was dad and mum.

I continued hearing it further.

"Jon!! Stand straight and don't fucking move."

"But you can't expect me to carry your heavy ass on my shoulders this long. I didn't sign up for this."

"Guys! shut it before I kick your annoying butts." Said another voice.

"Oh look! He's coming."

"Guys!! All good?" Said a new, not so boyish yet deep voice.

"Oh trust me we are far from good, Alex. Shall we go in now?"

"You aren't some Lilliputs that won't go unnoticed. You are 5 all in all and I can't sneak you in, and most importantly, it's better staying here rather than going in."

"How about killing other waiters and taking their place?"

"It's won't be that easy and the soon-to-be king and queen didn't grace us with their presence, yet." The guy named Alex complained.

"They are probably making out and are on their way to pop out babies. Licking, sucking, moaning, tasting..."

"Ew Jon! Stop it."

I blushed red, snorting in disgust.

Ugh!!! They were complete assholes, especially Jon, whoever it was.

I, for one, knew there were 5 of them. But where were they?

"I will send someone to hint you before 5 minutes just so you can sneak in time. Kickass."