thirty nine

"Do you think their love is pure?" Olivia asked Haiden and Spence.

"I mean, Simone lied to him from the beginning, tried to trap him into believing he was her baby daddy. He's just gonna let that go?"

"Liv, it's not your place." Spencer said.

"Then who's place is it? I don't see either of you saying anything."

"Jay already told you, he's doing it with or without us. There is no reason to not support him."

"He broke the law, Haiden."

"I'm aware, Olivia, but that isn't our place. When mom finds out, she'll rip into him."

"Haiden's right. There ain't nothing you can do. We might as well support them."

Liv finally agreed, realizing they were right. The trio made it to the chapel just before the quick ceremony started.

Jordan and Simone rolled their eyes, not wanting to argue any further.

"Look, we want you two to be happy. And if this makes you happy, then we want to be there for you." Liv stated.

"Yeah. We don't want to stand in your way. We want to stand beside you."

"If you'll still have us, obviously."

The couple looked to each other then smiled.

"Let's do this."

They held hands, confidently approaching the altar. Once the officiant started, they couldn't wait to get to the kissing part.

"There are always gonna be people who ask why we got married so young. And my answer will always be the same. When you know, you know.." Jordan started his wedding vows.

"And this is how I know. I know because I'm a different man around you, Simone. A better man, the man I've always wanted to be. I know because I think about you even when you're not around. And I know that you'll always love me, even at my worst. You're the one for me, Simone. I know that."

Simone wiped her tears, giggling and gripping Jordan's hand.

"Jordan, when I first met you, my life, it was a mess and I never felt so alone. But once I let you into my life, I had never felt so safe and so loved. You probably don't know this, but being with you, it saved my life.."

"Rings?" The officiant requested.

"It's in here somewhere. Here we are." Jordan replied, digging in his jacket pocket.

"Thank you. Now, Jordan, do you take Simone..."

"Uh, do you mind if we just skip to the part where I get to kiss her, boss? Is that cool?" Jordan asked.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." He stated.

"Thank you." Jordan smiled as they placed the rings on each other's finger then kissed.