Chapter 9 - She Touches My Heat

8

8.00 am

The sun rises up and the sunshine shines brightly. After many hours, Sivaangi finally waking up, she felt a pain in her head, that's when she realised her injury is covered by bandages. Sivaangi recollects about everything that happened to her that night and she doesn't know what happened after she fall on the ground. She turns to see that Ashwin is not on the sofa, instead she finds Ashwin is lying his head which's been covered by his arm on the bed next to her. She doesn't know why Ashwin is in this condition. As she wakes up fully, she tapped Ashwin's shoulder to wake him up.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, what are you doing here?

As soon Ashwin hears her voice, he lift his head and finds that Sivaangi had wake up, his eyes are widened that she is alright and talking normally to him. As Sivaangi is about to ask him something, he immediately hugs her tightly and starts to cry. Sivaangi gets confuse by his sudden act.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, I'm sorry. I should have protected you more. It's all my fault for making you to be in this condition. I'm so sorry, ma.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, what happened? Why are you crying? Please, stop crying like a baby.

As Sivaangi breaks the hug, Ashwin calms down for a bit and sits on a chair. Then, Sivaangi is shocked to see Ashwin's eyes are so red, his face had become dull, his hair get messed up and his dried tears can clearly see from his cheeks. Sivaangi sensed that he must have been crying for all night and didn't sleep well, her heart broke into pieces to see him in this condition.

As Sivaangi sees Ashwin's eyes are flowing with more tears, she wipes it off and start to carrase his hair. Ashwin feels relieved that Sivaangi's alright. Then, Sivaangi starts to talk.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, why are you crying? I'm alright now. Didn't you sleep well for the whole night? It's not good for your health, you know.

Ashwin: My heart is more painful than my health, Sivaangi ma. How can I sleep peacefully when you are getting injuries continuosly? I can't take it anymore to see you like this.

Sivaangi: That's............um...........

Sivaangi gets speechless as he is hurt to see Sivaangi in this condition. She sees Ashwin is holding his chest tightly while crying as she can sense that his heart is in pain. Then, Sivaangi removes his hand and put her hand in his chest. She can sense his heartbeat which is getting weaker. Ashwin suddenly feels something when she is touching his chest, as she is touching his heart to heal it.

Sivaangi: Awwww, Ashwineyyy. Why is your heart beating so slow? I will make it heal for you. But for the next time, I will check your heartbeat whether or not it is in normal beat. Come on, little heart, I know what I just need to do.

Ashwin: What are you going to do, ma?

Sivaangi: Wait and watch.

Sivaangi suddenly gets up from her bed and ask Ashwin to stand up. Ashwin gets confuse as he don't know what is she's going to do to him. He stands up in front of her to see what's she up to. Sivaangi looks around the room to check whether or not they are alone, she confirmed that they are just the two of them in this room. She suddenly puts her both hands on his cheek and getting close to him. Ashwin starts to breath heavily as she is getting closer to him, she hesitates for a while and when Ashwin is about to ask something, Sivaangi suddenly pulls him towards her and kisses him on his lips tightly. Ashwin's eyes are wided open as for the sudden kiss and his heartbeat can be heard beating faster and stronger.