𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

You come home from work and hear people yelling from the kitchen.

"That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard!" Bakugou shouts.

Walking up slowly you see all three if them in the space, Masaru was cooking while Mitsuki slapped Bakugou's head. "You don't think I know what woman like? Did you forget that I am one?"

"Hardly." Bakugou scoffs.

"Kat, be nice to your mother." you scowl at him as his eyes widen.

"How come you never say anything about her hitting me? That's damn near abuse!" he shouts while you shake your head.

Mitsuki comes next you and crosses her arms, "Mitsuki.. she's an angel, just a little tough love is all." you shrug and laugh at his explosive reaction.

"Tough love my ass!-"

"Dinner's ready." Masaru calls out while filling the last plate.

You grab Bakugou's hand and sit him down next to you, "This is Katsuki's favorite dish."

"So it'll be really spicy." you laugh and take a spoonful.

"I make him a separate one, ours is more tolerable." Masaru smiles at you and you nod.

Bakugou takes a bite, "Yeah, 'cause you guys are puss-"

"Kat stop!" you slap his thigh lightly and he quiets down, grabbing your hand under the table to hold onto.

Mitsuki watches in amazement, "That's right, train his ass." she nods in approval and you almost spit out your water.

"I think Kat's pretty great already." you lean over to kiss his cheek and a faint blush comes, he just rolls his eyes and continues to eat.

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

"This is Katsuki one halloween, he refused to take off his costume for a week." Mitsuki laughs and shows you the picture of baby Bakugou in a batman costume. "This is when we shoved his face in his birthday cake, he was not happy."

You smile and look at his pouty angry expression while frosting covers the bottom half of his face. "You were so cute Kat." you look back and he's not even paying attention.

"Alright, enough with the damn pictures." he shoves her phone away when seeing his prom pictures on the screen, he was very embarrassed although you never made him feel that way.

"Aw ok." you pout.

Mitsuki and Masaru stand up, "Well we better get going, long drive ahead. We hope to see you again y/n, even if it's without you know who."