𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

! MATURE CONTENT !

! MATURE CONTENT !

⇢ "We don't have to go you know." Bakugou called from the bed while you were in the restroom finishing your hair.

"What type of maid of honor or best man doesn't attend the parties? Have fun Kat, I'll see tomorrow." you come out and fix your tight dress, "Looks alright?" you ask your boyfriend lost his train of thought.

"Y-yeah.. looks ok, I guess." he muttered and rubbed his face, "Don't let a stripper put his dick in your face."

Laughter comes out as you grab the overnight bag, "I promise, I just want yours in my face." you tease and bend down to give a kiss. Your knees go slightly weak when he grips your jaw and continues to move his lips against yours hotly. "Kat.." you whimper and melt into him, pulling him closer and whine when he pulls away.

"I love you." a small grin is on his lips.

"You suck." you mutter and push his forehead, "I love you too."

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

You and the girls take shots and everyone crowds to give Mina drinks before her big day. "I'm going to be too hungover!" she laughs loudly but takes the next shot.

"Thats why you're having a late wedding!" you assure her and take a drink as well.

Ochaco, Momo and you drag her away, "Let's go in here." you tease and open the door, letting the dark room show. "Sit madam." you grin and place a tiara on her head.

You three sit behind and wait until the male stripper comes into view wearing a red riot inspired sexy costume, "No!" she laughed and turn around to look at you all giving her a thumbs up and cheer. "Oh gosh!" she yelp when he was already grinding on her.

He grabs her hands and rubs them along his oiled abs, "I've gotten a call about a bad girl." he looks around at all the girls.

"Yes she's right there!" Ochaco laughs and points to Mina who laughed more, she was really drunk.

"I see we have more than one bad girl." he grins and walks around to the row you were sitting on.

"Officer yes, they're all pretty bad." Mina blows a kiss as he's in front of Ochaco, "I think you need to teach us all a lesson."

"Mina shut up." you laugh and stop when he makes his way towards you, "Hello."

"I think we'll start with you." he grips your chair and picks you up making your heart jump as he carries you in the chair to the middle.

Mina records as he places the chair in the middle, "What did she do officer?" Mina asks as the stripper turns back with a smirk.

"She's too sexy, a danger to society." he flirts and presses a button for the music to start then begins to grind on you, taking your hands and letting them feel his abs.

Bakugou watches the video Mina posted and can't stop. "What the hell." he mutters then all the boys come to watch as well.

"Holy shit they got her a stripper!" the husband-to-be laughed out loud.

"He's starting with my girlfriend." the blonde growls and Eijirou takes the phone out of his hands before its melted.

"It's ok bro, we're about to have our own fun, let's go." he pats his friend on the back as they walk to being their night.

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

"No! I'm not bad anymore!" you laugh out he takes the toy handcuffs off you and moves onto Mina. "I miss Kat." you mumble and grab your phone to call him.

"Kat!" you giggle when he answered, the stripper had poured many shots into your mouth as 'punishment'.

"Hello y/n." he says roughly.

"What's wrong? Not having any fun?" you close one ear to listen more clearly.

"Seems like you're having fun." he doesn't answer the question, "See you tomorrow babe. I'll show you what I do to bad girls. Love you." Bakugou then hangs up.

Your eyes widen and squeeze your legs together, he's such a tease.

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

Back in your own hotel room you couldn't stop thinking about Bakugou, you've only had sex once and now you were craving it more than ever. With being drunk and horny you turn off the lights and get in bed with just skimpy underwear on, beginning a video.

You start at your boobs, recording yourself playing with the nipples and lightly moaning, "Oh Kat." you whimper and squeeze them like he did, harshly. After a few more you show your fingers going down your stomach and playing with the hem of your lacy thong.

"I wish you were here." you whisper and hook a finger to take them off, "I'm so wet for you." fingers spread your lips for the camera, running fingers un and down to collect the wetness before playing with your clit, "You do it so well babe." you moan and arch your back.

"Holy shit." you whisper when entering a digit in between your wet walls, "Kat." you whine out and add another one, fingering yourself slowly then quickly. All you're thinking about is Bakugou and imaging it was him. Your thumb rubs circles onto your clit and your legs begin to shake, "I'm gon—" you get cut off by finishing on your own fingers.

You let the camera stay there a while before showing your lips only and licking your fingers, "Night Kat." you grin and end the video.

y/n 🙄🖤

*attachment one video*

watch with headphones night kat 💗

Bakugou was in his own hotel room when watching the video and wraps his hand around his rock hard dick, "Shit." he hisses and throws his head back, feverishly watching you finger yourself and seeing your back arch. "Fuck y/n—" he runs a thumb over the throbbing head and goes different speeds with you, finishing as you do too. He takes a picture of his cum filled hand.

kat 😩💕

*attachment one photo*

come lick this next

y/n 🙄🖤

don't tempt me

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡