𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

⇢ "This is over two hours." Bakugou huffs as you both enter the empty apartment.

"Fine, go then." you open the door for him and rolls his eyes before continuing his way to your room, you smile deeply, "I knew you wanted to listen with me!" you cheer.

"Shut up."

"Don't be so rude." you pout and turn on your little lights, "Sit if you will." you gesture to your comfy corner, it was piled with pillows and had blankets too.

Bakugou slowly lowers himself onto the fluffy floor and watches you take your record out first, "Don't judge me ok?" you smile and place it down.

Sitting with Bakugou you hear waves of blue, "I had to." you smile and lean back to hear the song calmly.

He looks at you, he knew nothing about you and he had to learn more, it was itching at him.

After that song came bye and transparent soul, "Mr. Bakugou?" you look at him and he stands up abruptly.

"I have to go. Call me with the day for next week." he says and leaves quickly, loudly shutting the door behind him.

"Oh.." you pout, he must've had a horrible time. You let your record run and put away your new ones, finding his still in there.

Quickly you run down and to where his car was parked, seeing him leaning against his car on his phone. "Mr. Bakugou!" you call out and he looks up with an already annoyed look on his handsome face.

"What the hell are you doing out here?"

"I just wanted to give you this." you offer the record which he takes and you bow, "Have a good night."

"You're going to walk back without any shoes on?" he takes notice of you feet in crew socks and now you can feel the small rocks underneath them.

He places the record in his car before lifting you up unexpectedly in his strong arms, "It's ok-"

"Shut up."

"So mean." you say jokingly and wrap your arms around him, "Is this how every girl feels when being rescued by the number two hero?" you sigh dreamily and look up at him.

"How does it feel?" he smirks, he knows he looks sexy when rescuing people and girls couldn't resist the feeling of his skin on theirs.

"Safe." you hum and close your eyes, "I feel safe right now."

"Not usually what they say, you weirdo." but Bakugou feels good knowing that you felt safe with him.

"Well I'm only talking about how I feel." you shrug and rub your fingertips on his shoulders, "Your scars are bad.." you whisper, it must've hurt a lot..

"Hey, don't touch them." he snaps unexpectedly, "It what happens when you save people, I don't think you would know anything about that."

"I don't," you sigh, "but you do it so it shouldn't be that hard." you joke and laugh when he stops in front of your door.

He stays silent and goes into your room one more, throwing you on the bed without a care making you laugh more, "I'm just kidding Mr. Bakugou, thank you for saving me." he stays at the side of your bed while you crawl to him and raise to your knees, "Here's my token of appreciation." you grin and go to press a kiss to his cheek.

"What the hell!" he grips your shoulders to push you away from him. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry you're right.." you frown and get close once again, "Mr. Bakugou, may I kiss your cheek?" you ask while he looks away. He gives a grunt and you get to press a kiss, leaving a little chapstick mark, "Sorry I got-"

"Leave it. Bye." Bakugou huffs and leaves you giggling a bit while blush is rising to his cheeks, he hates the feeling you give him because he wasn't in control of it, no matter how much he tried.

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡

Back at work you were bored out of your mind, going out for lunch by yourself. At a well known cafe you get a sandwich and chips, sitting in a little booth you eat and watch the city life outside of the window.

"y/n, funny seeing you here." a chilling voice comes from behind and in a flash the hooded guy is sitting in front of you, "Sorry, is this seat taken?" he laughs, watching your face freeze in fear.

"W-what are you doing here?" you mumble, "I thought, I thought-"

"You thought I went to jail?" he finishes for you and steals a chip from your tray, "It's a powerful thing money, it can get you out of any sticky situation if you name the right price."

You look down at your sandwich, you couldn't even see his face and it was calming and frightening at the same time. You stand up without another word, "Woah, where are you going, babe? I thought we could catch up, maybe watch our favorite movie together.." his icy hand wraps around your wrist from behind and the more you pull the more it tightens.

"L-let go of me." you mumble.

"I've longed for this reunion, so why would I do that?"

"Because I'm here." a deep voice says, looking up you see Bakugou in normal clothes but his hands were open to fire, "Let her go and I won't burn you to a fucking crisp."

The man reluctantly let's you go, "He might've been here this time, but next time I'll make sure we're all alone." he whispers and vanishes.

Finally you feel like you can breathe and bringing the hand up you gasp at the burn marks shaped like fingers, it's really him. You feel yourself begin to hyperventilate and you try to leave but Bakugou stands in the way. "Mr. Bakugou, please move, I can't be here." you plead and look up with tears in your eyes.

The hero scoops you up again and walks out of the now empty cafe. In the car his arms tighten around you while sitting you on his lap, "Tell me everything."

♡━━━♡━━━♡♡━━━♡━━━♡