・Cats of windclan・

Windclan:
Leader; PlainStar,a muscular Tom with a dense and fluffy brown,orange,black and white pelt with deep brown eyes.
Deputy;WeepingWillow,a long haired and massive she with a light brown pelt and a dark brown mane,tan and white tail,dark brown stripes all over body,a white front arm,orange monarch wing upon left ear,dark brown cropped ears,one side of right face is scarred badly from a fire,half blind and green eyes.
Medic; NightPrawl,a skinny and short coated Tom with a fully black pelt and piercing blue eyes.
Warriors: MouseBrindle;a small,light brown and white she with a blind eye and a brown eye. QuietOwl;A massive grey Tom with a long and dense coat,many many battle scars along his body but his oval shaped Green eye and Grey eye are intact. SprintFawn; a medium sized she with a medium amount of brown and dark brown speckled fur and naturally narrowed brown eyes. GrainFever;A irritating small grey Tom with grey eyes whom is always sick. Haystack;A massive orange Tom with a cream colored mane and intimidating orange eyes,his fangs and claws are oddly long..! SiameseStroke;A Siamese she with a green eye and a blue eye. SiameseShade;A Siamese Tom with a green eye and a blue eye.
Apprentices: Foxpaw;a small she with long fur whom looks of a fox. Rose'paw; a pink and white she whom has incredibly long and dense fur with light pink eyes. Wishfulpaw;A oddly massive Tom whom is white and black with grey eyes. RoamingPaw; A brindle Tom with a short coat and amber eyes. Sunpaw;a cream and white she with ginger ears,white mane,white front arms and hind legs,golden freckles,silver nose bridge,a ginger and white tail,orange butterfly under her right ear and a big white bow she stole from two legs.
Queens: Outlook'Meadow;a long haired turtle shell she with blue eyes,Spring'Rose;A beautiful and petite molly who's pelt is pink and white with rosy pink eyes to match,Forest'Tulip;A short haired orange and white molly,Winter'Freeze;A cold hearted she with a icy white & grey pelt whom has beautiful icy blue eyes to match.
Elders: WindSneer;A white and blue she whom is very strong for her petite size and being blind. Daisyfog;a ginger and white she cat whom is battle scarred along the left side of her body.Onyxhawk;A black,white and dark grey Tom with blue eyes,he has many many scars and always tells the heroic stories behind them.