Prologue

As a backup for the original Golden Freddy I never did much other than talk with the other back up, we eventually gave each other nicknames so things wouldn't get confusing. The Original Golden Freddy's nickname is Goldie, the other back up's nickname is Fredbear and my nickname is Golden.

"I'm board!" Fredbear complains from the table infront of me on the ground "is it my problem?" I say back leaning against the walls that supports the shelves "yes! It is!" He calls up to me "now I'm curious, why did management make a female model, a male model and a genderless model of the Golden Freddy animatronic?"
"I don't know, how about you go and find someone from the management team and ask them" I say sarcastically
"Your mean!"
"I know, idiot."

A couple hours later Goldie walks in "everyone is gone" their voice a little broken "finally! I thought they would never leave!" Fredbear says standing up to give Goldie a hug "what happened to your voicebox?" I say teleporting off of the shelf so I didn't damage myself "O oh! It's nothing, it's just damaged from all of the preforming... Yeah, that" Goldie stutters trying to sound believable "I was watching, so I know what happened" I lied knowing that they would say what actually happened "fine, you know our creator?" They mutter, me and Fredbear nod not saying a word "well William Afton I think it was... Stuffed a little girl's body into me... He broke my voicebox in the process" Fredbear stood glaring at Goldie like they had just betrayed him "are you serious!?" He yells still glaring at Goldie "we could get shut down from this! And we won't be able to fix your voicebox without someone coming across the body and what if they possess you!?"
"...I..." They begin
"No, don't talk to me traitor" Fredbear growls walking away.

We both stare after him in disbelief, how could he say such a thing without even stuttering? Was he faking our whole friendship?

"You hate me too, don't you?" Goldie mutters
"No! Never, you are my friend!" I say giving Goldie a hug "Fredbear is just angry at the moment, I'm sure he doesn't hate you"
"He called me a traitor though"
"Let me go talk to him" I say teleporting into the kitchen where Fredbear sat powered off, he seemed to have been crying. "Golden Freddy power on" I say with no emotion
"Golden Freddy exe. Powering on" the robotic voice says
"What do you want?" He mutters once he powered on
"You don't hate Goldie, right?" I ask quietly, not waiting for a response I continue "Goldie couldn't stop William from stuffing the poor child into them, you should know that Because if they did they'll be showing Afton that were alive which would mean we would be destroyed anyway!" Fredbear looks up at me as I turn to walk away "hate me I don't really care but don't hurt Goldie, they are too soft to handle that" I growl walking away.

Word count 113