"Hey Ayame when are you free" the waitress rolled her eyes at the usual question from the Inuzuka.

Suddenly the blinds of the ramen stand were furiously blown away like a roadrunner ran passed them as someone screamed "YOU CANNOT BEAT ME NARUTO!" it was Gai as team 8 and Ayame all went out to see. Suddenly someone went passed them so quickly it wasn't even funny.

It was a golden blur as it zoomed past them going towards the Hokage tower.

"What was that" Shino spoke stoically

"I think that was Gai" Kurenai said

"And Naruto" Ayame added

"Fuck that was fast" Kiba swore

"Kiba language!" Kurenai scolded

Sakura was once again walking through the village with flowers trying to visit Sasuke.

Suddenly a green blur zoomed past her making her almost lose her flowers and fall to the floor. Sighing in relief as that didn't happen Sakura carried on walking. Suddenly a golden blur zoomed past her this time making her lose her flowers and fall on her butt.

Groaning she nursed her back "what the hell was that!"

Temari came out of the store as suddenly a golden blur rocketed past her shocking her in the process.

Team 10 once again were in a restaurant as their training ended. From the window where they ate a green and gold blur took off past them.

Hana, Anko and Kira got out of the dango restaurant as Anko wanted to eat some dango. Suddenly a green blur zoomed past them shocking them as a second later a golden blur came as well.

"What the hell was that?" Anko was bewildered

"I don't know" Hana admitted. Kisara watched to where it went and smiled. She knew who they were. Naruto came home tired and trained hard as he thought she wasn't watching but she was.

She smiled and just shook her head.

The blurs were edging closer to the Hokage tower as Gai tried his best to run as he and Naruto still wore weights but was lighter than the one they trained with.

Suddenly Naruto got closer to Gai who desperately increased his speed. It didn't work as when they got to the tower Naruto finally beat him.

They stopped as they huffed. Naruto was laughing.

"You....are ready" Gai panted Naruto smirked "finally!"

"But you only have 2 days. After the exams when Lee is better. Then we can begin" Gai brushed his hair.

"Thank you Gai-Sensei" Gai smiled "no thank you Naruto for all this" Naruto smiled and nodded.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Tenten was sweating as she watched Neji before her who was surrounded by Kunais and Shurikens.

Gasping the Hyuuga spoke "I finally finished the technique" Neji suddenly fainted making Tenten scream after him.

"NEJI!"

0°0°0°0°0°0

It was getting dark as Naruto left the dojo and was walking alone in a wood path which was a shortcut home.

He soon looked at the full moon because it was so bright. Once got into the district Naruto then jumped on the roof.

As he jumped from buildings to buildings he landed next to someone.

Both these people looked at one another. It was Gaara that Naruto landed next to.

"Uzumaki..." Gaara spoke hollowly