Vinespark(closed)

"I am pretty great, aren't I?"

Name: Vinepaw

Gender: male

Appearance: Vinepaw is a somewhat tall tom with fur that's slightly long; around medium length.  It's longer on his chest and stomach; which are straight white. Vinepaw has a mostly black pelt with large ginger splotches. The spots of ginger have striped markings; even coloring one of his ears. His muzzle is mostly white; and he has a long feathery tail with a white undersize. His eyes are a vibrant shade of green.

Personality: Vinepaw is a bit of a bragger; and has somewhat of a big ego. When he talks, cats seem to drink it in like water and he's fairly popular around the apprentices. He's shown to be a quick learner and cats like him because while he does brag; he also helps out his clanmates with improving. He's sort of the golden boy, even being involved in a prophecy that made him even more popular.

"If you'd like, I can give you some pointers"

Likes: his parents, bragging, and attention

Dislikes: Patchpaw, Sunpaw, and checking the elders for ticks.

Background: Vinepaw was born to Waspfeather and Firestride along with Patchpaw his sibling. He isn't close to Patchpaw because of how often the other snaps at him; so he's given up trying to get close to them. Vinepaw was favored by his clanmates because of how easily he picked up skills; and there was even a prophecy about him.

Extra: Vinepaw was named after his green eyes that reminded his parents of vines.

"Being me is tough, but I'm the right cat for the job!"

First place: Vinespark by SadnessRepellent

Second place: Vineleaf by Euphoria_460

Third place: Vinecry by venomtherainwing1324