A Strange Place {1}

The summer heat of Alabama in United States of America was intolerable. The sun was shining bright in the light blue sky and the countryside was greener than ever.

The Hounds, a groups of six friends, panned on going on a trip in Birmingham, United Kingdom.

They have been invited by Tony's grandparents, Mr. And Mrs. St. John a lovely who lived in a welcoming house in Birmingham.

That voyage was their ticket for the last adventure in the summer before schools start. Although they really wanted to start a new year at Valley Creek Academy in Alabama.

Valley Creek was loved by every student that studied there. It was an expensive boarding school hidden in the leafy countryside of Alabama.

Most of the students were paying the tuition fees such as Tony St. John, Fjor Rødberg and Thomas Carter.

Tony St. John comes from a wealthy family originated in England. Tony's father attended Valley Creek and he had a good reputation.

The English boy wanted to attend the school to make proud of his father. But through the years he acquired also excellent friends.

Fjor Rødberg and Thomas Carter both came from a family who dealt with businesses. Thomas was local, from Montgomery, Alabama. However, Fjor was a Scandinavian.

It was strange from Fjor to be far away from home and he sometimes felt homesick. But his love for computers was big enough for him to stay in America.

Marcus Martinez, Brandon West and Selene Asterdeen were in Valley Creek with scholarship. Marcus and Brandon, best friends from Kindergarten had a reputation for their good grades and the marvelous pranks they pulled.

But Selene Asterdeen was something else.

She was a genius.

Selene Asterdeen was beyond thrilled when she took the scholarship at the age of fifteen at the Valley Creek Academy in Alabama.

Born and raised in the green plains of the centre of Greece, travelling across the planet was hard, but the girl adapted very well.

Valley Creek wasn't any different but she loved it.

It looked like her home but fortunately for her, it was far, far away from it.

~ • ~

The flight from Alabama to England was smooth, calm and nothing wrong happened.

Selene chose a seat next to the window to see the earth from above as any dreamy girl would do. She observed the color black of the night sky and the little stars that fit perfectly in it.

Like everything is perfect and okay.

They all decided to choose a flight that it was at night, it was cheaper and quiet. It was also more convenient for them since they wanted to be in London by the early morning.

Next to her was her English friend Tony. He was asleep with his headphones on, listening a song that put him to a deep sleep. The girl smiled at her view. His brown hair were messy and his brown eyes were peacefully closed.

"Hey Fox, stop staring, if I didn't know you I would assume that you like Tony." Fjor from a seat behind whispered to her. She could sense his smirk and giggled a little not to wake up the boy next to her.

She shifted lightly her body and moved her head to Fjor who had a playfully smile plastered on his face. She did nothing but smile to him.

~ • ~