Unlocking potential

TIMESTYLE:3 YEARS TIMESKIP NO JUSTU

Narrator pov

We see the young blonde boy go to ichiraku to get ramen since he is bored, normally he will have Hinata company but she has gone to train.

Naruto pov

"hey old man," I said as I sit down on the stools in front of the ichiraku, then I see the old man approach and say "ahh, Naruto my best customer what will you like to eat", "5 bowls of miso ramen with extra pork and miso ramen without pork for take away so I can give Hinata-chan since she is at the training ground" I answered, later I am leaving the training grounds to give Hinata-chan her lunch

At the training ground

I near the training ground and find out that Hinata-chan chakra is faint but I guess it is because of the training I reach there and see something I didn't expect, I see Hinata on the ground beaten up to a pulp and 5 stone ninja that look like jonin, then I feel something that I rarely feel and it feels like it is consuming, this emotion is RAGE.

Hinata pov

a few minutes earlier

I am currently training my byakugan when I spot people in the nearby area and they are five, from their chakra I knew they were jonins and not from Konoha cause of the way they tried to be stealthy, then I started getting ready for the upcoming fight.

Then they arrived and the man that is most likely the ninja say "ahh we have spot a byakugan user all we need to do now is to capture her and take her to the village for cra", I flinched at the word cra but I made sure it didn't make me lose focus I charge at them while using chakra fist but since the were jonins the invisible chakra weapons didn't work on them and were easily able to counter them which was bad cause I am already low on chakra so I can't do justu, then I take the gentle fist stance and use 64 palms on them making them immobile but after that, I was majorly exhausted I couldn't use Kurama chakra cause he was sleeping and this is when they got the upper hand and started beating me up until I lost consciousness.

narrator pov

present

Naruto was consumed by the rage and entered 3 tails cloak and unlocking something which made two commas appear in his eye,  he unlocked the 2 tomoe Sharingan after seeing Hinata beaten up badly, "the container of the Kyuubi if we also ring this one will be famous in Kumo for our work for capturing Konoha tailed beast" Said the leader not scared like his comrades of the boy, naruto then charges with them at jonnin level speed to attack he goes to his first victim who those a couple of hand signs and say 'water style: dragon no justu' a big dragon made of water appeared and approach naruto to attack but naruto just stretch one of his tails to hit which canceled the justu he then went to the gut giving him a hard punch to his face sending him far backward hitting the tree, naruto then turn around to block an approaching kunai.

He looks with his red eyes for someone to release his rage then I spot one of the jonnins and runs to him to attack, the jonnin was frightened, Naruto appeared in front of him and slice him into pieces with his chakra claws not giving him a chance to fight back, naruto now covered in blood going to the last three, then they engage in taijutsu even with 3 against 1 naruto had the upper hand cause his Sharingan to help him map out his enemies move meant making it easy to doge and attack naruto then delivers an uppercut to one busting the chin from the force, naruto the dodge a kick by ducking, he then holds the leg breaks it with his two hands making the many screams in so much pain then naruto delivers a punch to his lungs to finish him up, the last one the leader was no scared and trying to run away but naruto use his chakra enhanced hand and grab him to him pushing his hand into his chest and crushing his heart the body falls dead from naruto attack.

The whole place was covered with blood then we see hiruzen appear with Danzo and three anbu a dog, crow, and a boar

Hiruzen pov

I ran to the training grounds with others behind me after feeling the Kyuubi chakra, when we reach there we meet a site that we never expected, we see naruto covered in a red cloak with three tails and what surprised us was the two tomoe in his eyes, the red chakra then fades away making it easier to see naruto two tomoe Sharingan, he then says" Hi-na..ta-chan" then he falls unconscious, we then take a look at our surroundings to see a lot of blood at 5 bodies and we see Hinata beaten up which made me sad, "anbu check there pulse and carry Hinata and naruto to the hospital" I say.

"3 are dead, 2 are just severely injured," said dog, "Ok, take the 2 to the T&I departments for questioning and you know what to do about the 3", "Hai, Hokage-sama" then hiruzen returns to his office and releases a sigh.

'Being Hokage is too stressful I need to stepdown this is troublesome' Hiruzen thought

somewhere in the Nara compound

"achoo" everyone sneezes, "it seems some is feeling quite troublesome, what a drag," said Shikamaru and shikaku simultaneously.

(A/N): OK HEY GUYS I DIDN'T EXPECT TO OPEN MY WATTPAD AND SEE THIS STORY HAS HIT 500+READS WHICH IS AMAZING THANKS TO ALL OF YOU ALSO 

Maester42

 WHO HELPED ME ALOT AND GIVE HIM SOME CREDIT ALSO I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME, ALSO CAN YOU GUYS PLS COMMENT MORE SO I CAN SEE YOUR OPINION IT WILL HELP ALOT SO PLS ALSO THX FOR 5TH PLACE IN #SAGEOFSIXPATHS AND 72TH PLACE IN NARUHINA WHICH HAS LIKE 3K+ STORIES SO THX, OK NEXT CHAPTER IS GRADUATION AND GENIN TEST NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE LONG BUT I WILL TRY TO GET IT OUT BEFORE THE 27TH OF JULY SO YEAHS THX AND SEE YA

WORDS:1078(LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE WRITTEN0 HOPE YOU LIKEDON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO TBNDAPRO, DANTDM, TECHNOBLADE, SSUNDEE, AND CRAINER ON YOUTUBE BYEEE

ESPECIALLY TBNDAPRO(MY CHANNEL LINK)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVT43TDJ8iCMM8Vw40UwpHw

ALSO MY TIKTOK LINKhttps://www.tiktok.com/@tbncocaplays

MY FRIEND CHANNEL LINK (BLUEGAMERR PLAYZ)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-ZLboxbKHKpiRvyuwJbOg

com/channel/UCj-ZLboxbKHKpiRvyuwJbOg