Battle Training pt2(unedited)

"OK next, match shino vs ino" said iruka, ino and shino made there way down to the arena to start there match

"why do i have to fight the creepy one" said ino, "BEGIN!!" said Iruka, ino make her way to shino to deliver a punch then shino bring forth his hands and bugs start coming out which made ino scream like a girl and lose.

"Shino is the WINNNER!!!!" said iruka,

*time style:20mins timeskip no justu*

"Now they final match Sasuke vs Narutoo" said iruka, all of sasuke fangirls cheer sasuke saying he will win and naruto has no chance, the both make there way down to the arena when the reach there position,"BEGINNN!!" said iruka.

Naruto runs to sasuke for a delivering series of punches but he doges, then naruto decides to activate his byakugan which suprises most people escpecially iruka and sasuke,then he takes the chakra fist stance and charges at sasuke starting to overpowering him cause of the byakugan,this forces sasuke to activate his sharinga which is a 1 tomeo sharingan, he then changes to offensive getting the upperhand over naruto, then doing some hand seals and saying katon:gukayu no justu, and throws a giant fireball at naruto which makes him have to ask kurama for some chakra which doesn't change his appearnce since it was small, since kurama agreed he physical stats improved making him fast enough to dodge the fireball and since naruto is moving to fast for his one tomeo sharingan to see or read naruto movements he was losing, after some time naruto emerge as the winner by knockout.

most of sasuke fangirls said he has cheating while hinata cheered him on and congratulate him, whihe made him happy.7

"Class dissmised" sai iruka.

-At naruto house-

"hinata congrats" said naruto, "same to you" said hinata that the all chill ready for the traning and work that will come soon.

(A/N: HI Guys, ok sry for late update I am finishing exams on Thursday I might not upload until Saturday or sunday, next chapter is going to be long chapter so get ready also thx for 350 reads and bye guys^_^ )

WORDS:438 HOPE YOU LIKEDON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO TBNDAPRO,DANTDM,TECHNOBLADE,SSUNDEE AND CRAINER ON YOUTUBE BYEEE

ESPECIALLY TBNDAPRO(MY CHANNEL LINK)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVT43TDJ8iCMM8Vw40UwpHw

ALSO MY TIKTOK LINKhttps://www.tiktok.com/@tbncocaplays

MY FRIEND CHANNEL LINK (BLUEGAMERR PLAYZ)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-ZLboxbKHKpiRvyuwJbOg