ACADEMY

Past(whoowhoo👻)

" ok just wanted to inform you will start the academy tomorrow" jiji said. " Ok, I can't wait for it ttebayo" I said.

present(next day)naruto pov

*beep beep beep**smash*I wake up to they sound of a alarm clock I open my eyes to see Hinata-chan and I blush at how cute she is when at asleep, then I turn they other way out of embarrassment then I stand up and say" Hinata-chan wake up we need to go to school" I see Hinata-chan open her beautiful lavender eyes," naruto-kun ok, let get ready" she said, I just love they way she calls me 'naruto-kun'." "ok let get ready, Hinata-chan" I said before we all start getting ready.

'time style: one hour timeskip no justu'

We reach they academy and we about to enter the class until I see Hinata-chan nervous and a little bit scared but, I assured her that I will help her and protect her with whatever challenge that appeared. I open they door and analyze they room I see a teacher with a scar on his nose and brown hair who looks at him and hinata-chan with disgust, then I see another teacher with powder(I search for so long to find mizuki hair color so pls thank for my effort) hair and a cap with they konoha headband which looks at me with Ki, then students one that is lazy, a emo kid with a freakin dukkbut on his head, a unnatural pink hair banshee that is ugly, a blond ponytail with blue eyes, a obese kid, and a Dog that looks at Hinata weirdly and a creepy guy with glasses. They teacher with brown hair says" Hello, my name is Iruka and him beside me is Mizuki, pls both of you introduce yourself" He said," Hi, My name is naruto Uzumaki and I hope we can be friends" I said , "H-hi M-my name is Hinata hyuuga, I-it is n-nice to m-meet y-ou" Hinata-chan said. Then everyone in the class introduce him or herself and Me and hinata take our seat together since hinata was beside me I was happy, They classes were so boring that I just slept in most of the class this continued for 3 weeks until," we will have a test to rank your abilities" said Iruka-sensei(ALSO 3 NEW CHARACTER COMING NEXT EPISODE UPLOADING SOON)

(a/n) hey guys sorry for not uploading exams is soon and I am having network problem so sorry about that guys have a good day and bye

WORDS:439(sry for short chapter)

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO TBNDAPRO,DANTDM,TECHNOBLADE,SSUNDEE AND CRAINER ON YOUTUBE BYEEE

ESPECIALLY TBNDAPRO(MY CHANNEL LINK)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVT43TDJ8iCMM8Vw40UwpHw

ALSO MY TIKTOK LINKhttps://www.tiktok.com/@tbncocaplays

MY FRIEND CHANNEL LINK (BLUEGAMERR PLAYZ)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-ZLboxbKHKpiRvyuwJbOg