Battle Training(Rewritten)

(whooowhooo👻👻👻👻)

The classes were so boring that I just slept in most of the class this continued for 3 weeks until," we will have a test to rank your abilities" said Iruka-sensei.

(present naruto pov)

Today is the day of the battle training, which I cant wait for cause I will prove to all those fangirls and Hinata-chan that I am better than Dobe also 2 days ago three new students came to class.

According to what I heard they are children of the baa-chan(Tsunade) and Ero-Sennin which is the toad sannin, they moved to Konoha after Ero-sennin convinced baa-chan.

I and Hinata are on our way to the academy after the very embarrassing morning that I don't want to talk about.

We make it to the academy then go and sit on our seats so the class can begin, "Class in one hour we are going to the training grounds to battle.

(one hour timeskip no justu)

"Ok class the first fight is Kiba vs random dude, "Iruka said.

Kiba comes down with his normal prideful attitude while the random dude comes down calmly, when reaches each the arena Iruka shouted: "BEGIN".

then the match began with Kiba going forward to him with Akamaru(who is a baby pup), the random person just take his taijutsu stance and blocks his attack and hitting him in the gut make him move back in pain then a random person runs to him with genin level speed and kick hi out of the arena and winning "random dude wins by knockout" said Iruka.

"never charge to an opponent first that you have no information on," Random dude said, "next class is Hinata vs sakura", Hinata-chan comes down shyly while sakura came down with confidence.

when they reach there Hinata-chan says" Sorry for what I will do to you", which made sakura angry "I will prove to Sasuke-Kun that I am a better friend than you trash," said sakura which made me angry. "HINATA-CHAN WINS THIS AND PROVE TO HER THAT YOU AREN'T TRASH AND YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON," I said.

(narrator POV)

"BEGINNN," said Iruka, then sakura come with a punch to Hinata thinking it will be a one-punch KO to impress Sasuke-Kun, Hinata takes a gentle fist stance since see didn't want to hurt sakura with they chakra fist, sakura approach sakura with a fist to Hinata it was in slow motion.

Hinata simple blocked the punch and deliver jyuken strike to her back making her immobile and winning((^∀^●)ノシ sry for hate but I dislike sakura she is my least favorite out of all characters)"HINATA WINNS THE MATCH" said Iruka, making the class to applaud for Hinata and naruto saying "GOOD JOB HINATA-CHAN YOU SHOW HER THAT YOU  ARE MUCH BETTER THAN HER", Hinata made her way to her sit while blushing from all the attention.

While sakura was fuming in anger no because of the fact she lost both it was a one-hit KO and she said that she will win and she loses, also Sasuke watch the match, and she knew that Sasuke will think of her as weak since she lost to the shy girl of the class. 

"OK NEXT MATCH, SHIKA VS CHOJI," Iruka said, Choji makes his way down to the arena while we see Shikamaru sleeping after waking up he made his way to the arena.

"BEGINNN" shouted Iruka, Choji just shout" Human boulder No justu", then he became a human boulder-like literally and rolled his way to Shikamaru both Shikamaru just make ram seal and appears a shadow that catches Choji shadow and says "Shadow possession technique complete" then he releases the ram seal and move which choji mimics and surprised some people in the class and make choji walk off the edge and win by knockout.

"SHIKAMARU WINNS BY KNOCKOUT," said Iruka, then they both make their way to their seats.

(A/N: AND THAT IS ALL NEXT CHAPTER YOU SHALL SEE NARUTO VS SASUKE, HOPE YOU ENJOY ALSO THIS FRIDAY WE ARE HAVING OUR SCHOOL PLAY AND NEXT WEEK IS EXAM SO GUYS BYE ALSO I AM WRITING THIS IN SCHOOL WAIT I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I HAD A IDEA WERE I CREATE A STORY ABOUT KONOHA 12 TO SEE THERE FUTURE THIS STORY IS FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT SNEAK PEEK OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THIS STORY IN THE FUTURE, SO IF YOU WANT A SNEAK PEEK READ THEY STORY OK BYE)

WORDS:770 HOPE YOU LIKE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO TBNDAPRO, DANTDM, TECHNOBLADE, SSUNDEE, AND CRAINER ON YOUTUBE BYEEE
ESPECIALLY TBNDAPRO(MY CHANNEL LINK)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVT43TDJ8iCMM8Vw40UwpHw

ALSO MY TIKTOK LINKhttps://www.tiktok.com/@tbncocaplays

MY FRIEND CHANNEL LINK (BLUEGAMERR PLAYZ)https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-ZLboxbKHKpiRvyuwJbOg