Steve shook me, holding me out from his chest to study my face, "No! You are Y/N, a courageous woman, who has helped us in ways you cannot imagine. You have been thrown into the deep end of things, but you will survive this and come out the other end of it. You have done it before, and you will do it again. We believe in you, all of us. So? How about you put some of that faith you have in all of us, into yourself for once. Hmm? You have been given abilities, trust in them and trust yourself."

I smiled at him, "Thank you Steve, must be the age thing makes you wiser. Hmm?" I started to laugh and he joined in.

"You will pay for that young lady, lets go. Move that ass!" With that he took off jogging again.

I followed suit, shouting after him, "LANGUAGE!"

Smiling to myself when I heard a chuckle leave his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually I was slowing off, Steve however was doing laps of me. Even over my panting I could hear his footsteps approaching, "On your left Y/N!"

I rolled my eyes, trying to find a burst of energy to catch up with him but it was useless.

"On your left!" He repeated as he ran past me again shortly after.

"Uh huh. On my left. Got it Cap!" I mumbled.

I could hear him approaching me again, this time I took off, running as hard as I could. Mustering the strength from somewhere deep inside me.

"DON'T SAY IT! DON'T YOU SAY IT!" I yelled as my feet hammered on the ground, he zoomed past me laughing.

"ON YOUR LEFT!"

"OH COME ON!" I yelled. Then I stopped, summoning my powers I concentrated, making a burst of wind blow from the trees, pushing him into the water.

"WHOOPS SORRY CAP! YOU MUST HAVE STARTLED ME!" I yelled, taking off back towards the compound.

I was in trouble.

I was sitting at the island in the kitchen when Steve appeared, soaking wet. Clothes clinging to his body and his hair stuck to his head. He glared at me as he made his way across the room towards me. "That was not fair." He pointed his finger at me.

"You running faster than Usain Bolt wasn't fair either, yet here we are." I shrugged, trying not to laugh.

Bucky looked at the sapping wet Steve, "What exactly happened?"

I took a sip of my tea, "He may have pissed me off slightly and I may, or may not have used my powers to push him into the water."

Bucky laughed, leaning around my shoulders and kissing my cheek, "that's my girl."

"He done the 'on your left' thing didn't he?" Sam asked rolling his eyes as he left his breakfast plate over to the dishwasher.

"YES! OMG so that's why you don't run with him anymore? He pissed you off too. See Cap your gonna have to stop doing that." I leant back on the stool raising my hands up in surrender in front of me.

He shook his head, laughing he left us to get dried off.

"Here Doll, the guys at the gate said a woman left this for you." Bucky reached me an envelope, with the most exquisite handwriting on it I had seen.

"Hmm wonder who it's from?" I queried as I proceeded to break the wax seal on the back of it.

I pulled out the letter that was within it, a photo slipping from inside, falling gently to the ground. Bucky bent down and reached it to me, looking at it with a confused expression, "Doll why is there a photo of a baby in here?"