Black Ops Zombies

Start from the beginning

???: "What the hell?"

Izuku: "It's time to kick ass, oorha"

The tank then fired a shell at the group of villains and exploded. Katsuki, Shoto, and Ejiro got off the tank but Izuku stayed on it. The tank advance and Izuku started shooting his LMG killing villains.

???: "Why are they killing?!"

With the others

Just the fighting. Kirishima fights in Tank's place, Katsuki is Nikolai, and Shoto is Takeo. And they're wearing the clothes in the video.

They didn't show any mercy to the villains. They all switch to a rocket launcher and began to shoot into the villains.

Katsuki: "Die hellpigs!"

Shoto dropped the launcher and ran in with his katana. Ejiro took out why looked like small drills and ran at the villains. He jumped and all the villains around him were thrown away. Katsuki then switched to a flamethrower and started to burn the villains. All of the villain became sacred since they enter seen this much brutality. They all began to run away. With Izuku he advance with the tank To where the black creature was.

???: "Who the hell are you?!"

Izuku: "The one who's going to kill you"

He jumped off the tank. Gasp were heard.

???: "Onii-chan"

???: "Icchan"

???: "Izu"

???: "Izubro"

???: "Izuku"

???: "Son"

Izuku: "Now is not the time. Let's dela with this thing first"

Izumi: "Onii-chan but you don't have a quirk"

Izuku: "There's a lot of things that change over the years"

His gun disappeared and then he held a staff in his hands that had purple lightning

Katsumi: "Since when-"

Izuku: "Who is this dirt bag?"

AM: "Izuku don't say such words"

???: "What are you? Secret character?"

Izuku: "This is not a game bub. This is reality"

???: "Hehehe I like your attitude. Why not join the league? You kill so that makes you a killer"

Shoka: "He will never join you!"

Izuku: "Thanks for the offer but I'm not joining some sad worthless trash"

???: "Why you-Nomu! Kill him!"

The Nomu rushed at Izuku with it's fist drawn back

Ejira: "Get out of the way!"

Izuku suddenly dodged the Nomu's punch and stabbed his staff into the Nomu's stomach. It electrocuted it and kicked it away with amazing strength.