''Why're we taking a break on top of a hill?'' Kirishima asked, looking around.

''I'm not sure,'' Y/n said.

''There's no point in stopping without a reason,'' Aizawa said and everyone turned to look at him.

''Huh?''

''Where's the bathroom?'' Mineta asked as he stood in front their homeroom teacher.

The doors of the car opened and a voice spoke. ''Hey, Eraser!''

''Long time no see.'' Aizawa bowed.

''Lock on with the sparkling gazes!''

''Stingingly cute and catlike!''

''Wild Wild Pussycats!''

Y/n blinked a few times as she watched half of the cat team stand in front of them, next to them a kid.

''These are pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats,'' Aizawa explained.

''They're a four person hero team who set up a joint agency!'' Midoriya exclaimed all of the sudden. ''They're a veteran team that specializes in mountain rescues! This year will be their twelfth year working-''

The blue one put her paw over Midoriya's face, efficiently shutting him up. ''I'm 18 at heart!''

''She sounds desperate,'' Kaminari and Kirishima murmured, to which Y/n agreed.

''Greet them, everyone,'' Aizawa said.

''Nice to meet you!''

''We own this whole stretch of land here,'' the red one spoke, gesturing towards the forest. ''You will all be staying at the foot of the mountain.''

''So far!''

''Huh? Then why did we stop here?'' Uraraka asked.

''Could this mean . . .?'' Tsuyu wondered.

''No way . . .'' Sato shook his head.

''Why don't we get back to the bus, huh?'' Sero smiled nervously. ''Fast.''

''Yeah, let's do that,'' Kaminari agreed.

''It's 9:30 right now,'' the red cat said. ''If you're fast . . . maybe around noon?''

''No way . . . guys . . .'' Kirishima sweatdropped.

''Let's get back!'' Mina yelled out.

''Hurry!''

The whole class started running back towards the bus in panic, not wanting to have to go there on foot. ''Kitties who don't make it by 12:30 won't get any lunch!''

''Sorry, ladies and gentlemen,'' Aizawa said as the students passed him. The blue cat jumped in front of the crowd, stopping them from getting to the bus. She put her pawed hand on the ground and a massive wave of dirt came the students' way, washing them away from the hill and towards the forest.

''What's happening?''

''The ground's rising up?''

Y/n screamed as she was washed away, putting her arms around her head for protection and trying to curl into a ball. She landed roughly on her butt near Kirishima, covered in dirt and scratches.

''Hey! Since it's private land, you can use your Quirks as you wish! You have three hours! Come to the facility on your own two feet! After getting through . . . the Beasts' Forest!''

'''The Beasts' Forest'?''

''That name sounds like it came out of a Dragon Quest!''

Y/n groaned upon hearing that, laying back on the ground. ''I hate it here,'' she spoke as she stared a the sky, trying to regain her breath.

''It's no use complaining,'' Kirishima said as he got up and extended a hand to Y/n to help her up. ''We just have to go.''

Mineta immediately ran in the forest to relieve himself as Y/n dusted her skirt. She heard her classmates' beaths hitch so she looked up and saw the monster. Her eyes widened.

''It's a beast!''

The beast rose it's palm to strike Mineta, who was just in front of him, and Koda tried to stop him, whilst Midoriya ran over and picked him up, taking the short boy away.

Y/n ran towards the monster, gathering some energy to power up her kick. She got his left leg, breaking it apart, while Todoroki froze the other one. Iida and Bakugo got his arms and Midoriya got the last hit - the head - destroying the monster completely.

''You guys defeated that beast in an instant!'' Sato commented as him and Sero approached Todoroki.

''You guys were amazing!'' Kirishima complimented as he came up behind his two friends.

''Not yet!'' Bakugo yelled, his eyebrows furrowed. Y/n looked in the same direction as him and noticed another earth monster form, this time with wings and flying away.

''How many of them are there?'' Kaminari asked.

''What should we do? Run away?'' Mina asked.

''This is no joke!'' Sato added. ''If we don't make it to the facility by noon, then we don't get lunch.''

''Then we have no choice but to get through here and take the shortest route,'' Momo said.

Everyone agreet and got into fighting stances. ''All right. Let's go, Class A!''

''Yeah!''

speedy | bakugo katsuki x fem!readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें