XVI; RAGER SHOT.

FEATURINGJAHSEH ONFROYAS YOUR BOYFRIEND

FEATURING
JAHSEH ONFROY
AS YOUR BOYFRIEND.

THIS CH6PTER INCLUDES
JAHSEH WANTING 
TO SHARE A DRINK.

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]hehehehe sumn a lil suggestive to hold yall over

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE ]
hehehehe sumn a lil suggestive to hold yall over...i've been thinking about writing smut....i'm a whore sorry LMAO so lmk if u guys would like that.... other than that, enjoy!!! reqs still open!

[ MENTIONS ]
if you don't know what a rager shot is... it's when someone drinks some liquor and spits it into their partners mouth. it's hot in the heat of the momentfjskfjs but if spitting and all that shit isn't your thing i wouldn't read this sorry </3.

his grip on your chin nearly numbed your tonsils, eyes adverting to his brown ones and gleaming in utter ignorance.

when jahseh had called you over to do a shot with him, you thought they'd be regular ones like everyone had taken. small dainty multicolored cups filled to the brim with different types of tequilas you'd never be able to name, rimmed with cheap and a wedge of lime waiting to be touched— you thought things were going to be a bit more traditional.

with jahseh though, you knew that'd never be the case, at least you learned that now.

"you trust me, pretty?" he asked and if his voice wasn't sending butterflies between your legs, you would have consciously been able to say no.

words weren't able to slip down your throat though, the sensation of the burn left from his fingertips causing you to nod your and do nothing but wait for him to do what he said he was going to do.

it's just a shot.

jah tilts his head back and the veins on his neck nearly make you moan within his tight grasp. the clear casamigos bottle tilts alongside his mouth, pouring in a dangerous amount against his plump lips and your eyes widen. you knew what this was and you were hoping he wasn't planning on doing this with all these people watching.

but jahseh thrives off attention. he thrived off being the star in the room and this was the perfect way to bring everyone in the room into his vicinity with nothing less than utter interest. he did a lot of dumb things, a lot of stupid things and... a lot of gross things. this though? this was a side of jah no one had seen before.

the alcohol drips down his lips and you realize this is actually happening. the bass in the song playing in the background was enough to make your head spin. reality was a fleeting thought and you could feel those same butterflies between your legs come back,
making you clench your thighs together. you were going to allow jahseh to do the one shot he had been begging you to do since he found out what it was. the rager shot.

he tilts his head back down, and you think this is when he looks the prettiest. cheeks filled with liquor, eyes a little low and hazy from previous shots and not to mention the amount of times he's shotgunned you tonight.

his fingers tighten alongside your jaw and your mouth opens at will. he's not much taller than you but in this moment it feels like he's towering above you. the music almost disappears the second your eyes come in contact with his own, and his hands moved down into the comfort of your own throat.

you had been choked before, but not by hands so rough and large. jah had one hell of a grip and by the way he tightened it with every pulse of the beat, you knew that jahseh onfroy had destroyed every inch of self-respect you had mentally with how quick he made you want to fuck him.

he hovers his head above yours and almost suddenly a stream of alcohol get spit into your mouth and straight to the back of your throat. the liquor was warm and it taste a bit like the mint gum he was hiding between his cheeks.

he lets the last bit of tequila trail down your throat and tightens his grip just enough to make it harder for you to swallow. you know what he did it for though, you know it's to be able to feel the liquid travel forcefully down your throat in through your veins. "swallow for me, princess." he watches, eyes staring at your lips with not one bit of embarrassment lacing his expression. in fact, he looks proud of what he just made you in front of everyone at this party.

and oddly enough, you were too. you felt it as soon as you swallowed the tequila and watched as jahseh's face lit up in something you weren't familiar with. his lips curl up into a smirk, and he moves the dreads out of his face. the crowd erupts, his grasp on your throat never loosens, and you realize he's sending words your way when he forces you to look at him once again with a handful of your hair in his other hand.

"your turn."

vote / comment 💭

[ FINISHED ]
SATURDAY, JULY 17
2:03 pm